KK- Getting Down To Business

note: original post was 10:44am 3/26/13, just moving this to top of page.

It is the time of year for the semi-annual KK Donation Drive.

KK is doing fine now but still in recover mode due to, you know... the players were not playing, the coaches were not coaching but the owners were still owning.

Those four months were times of stress and long nights and without some help from a few folks, I don't know where I would be now.

But that is in the past and we move forward.

Any dollar amount donation is welcomed and very much appreciated plus KK members have the following option.

For a $25 donation, you as a KK member can have the vast majority of ads removed for you browsing pleasure for one year. If you have donated in the past and have no-ads status and wish to donate again, I will just add another year to that status when your first donation reaches its original expiration date.

In order to participate in the no ads donation, you must be a KK member (register here).

Then, just click on the PayPal button below (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover accepted) and any donation over $25 will enroll you in the mostly ad-free version of KK.

Any questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at any time.

Thanks,

Paul

Filed in: | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

MOWingsfan19's avatar

I stuffed a few bucks in the tip jar.
Thanks for everything you do Paul.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 03/26/13 at 11:12 AM ET

Thanks MOW.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/26/13 at 11:24 AM ET

gusoline's avatar

Pitched in as well. Thanks Paul, for providing a safe haven for hockey craziness - even when there wasn’t any hockey.

Posted by gusoline on 03/26/13 at 06:12 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Yep saw that gusoline. Again thanks and I did send you an email too.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/26/13 at 06:17 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Thanks for the sandbox to play in, Paul. I kicked in a little.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 03/26/13 at 07:16 PM ET

Paul's avatar

I see Capt. and it is appreciated.  I also sent you a confirmation email.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/26/13 at 07:19 PM ET

Baaaaaaaaaaaaah's avatar

Still love your website.  I donated again.

Posted by Baaaaaaaaaaaaah from Calgary on 03/26/13 at 09:01 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Got it B and sent you a confirmation email. Thanks.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/26/13 at 09:05 PM ET

wingsinthezoo's avatar

Sent my contribution. A2Y and Malik are worth it! Coffey, Specture & the rest are the frosting on an excellent site.

Posted by wingsinthezoo from In the Zoo when not in Maui on 03/26/13 at 10:53 PM ET

Thanks WZ.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/26/13 at 11:02 PM ET

Thanks Paul for doing what you do!

Posted by timbits on 03/27/13 at 09:38 AM ET

Thanks timbits.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/27/13 at 09:50 AM ET

hockeychic's avatar

Just donated - it comes from my other email address but it’s me.

As always, thank you for all you do, Paul.  I don’t know where I would be without KK.

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 03/27/13 at 12:58 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Got it HC and thanks.  Also sent you an email.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/27/13 at 01:02 PM ET

In under a different email

A pleasure to donate.

Posted by Cubanpuckstopper on 03/27/13 at 01:39 PM ET

socalwingnut's avatar

My pleasure again this year, Paul.

Posted by socalwingnut on 03/28/13 at 11:16 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks soca, much appreiciated and confirmation email sent too.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/28/13 at 11:20 AM ET

Done

KK continues to be the best one stop shop for all my hockey information needs out there.
Thanks for all the hard work.

Paul

Posted by pawl91 on 03/28/13 at 12:25 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks paw for the kind words. Confirmation email sent your way.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/28/13 at 12:30 PM ET

Peter10's avatar

25 bucks on the way and as last time, keep the ads in if it helps.

Posted by Peter10 from Germany on 03/28/13 at 01:35 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks Peter, and I removed the ads, just email me if you want them back. Some people actually like to see them.

Paul

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/28/13 at 01:37 PM ET

Peter10's avatar

Does it help you financially (even if its just a few cents)  if i keep them in?

Posted by Peter10 from Germany on 03/28/13 at 01:41 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Yes, it does, I will turn them back on but yell if you want them off.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/28/13 at 01:43 PM ET

Peter10's avatar

Hehe good. The ads didnt anyone me so far, so unless you are planing the increase the ad rate by a far margin keep ‘em coming. smile

Posted by Peter10 from Germany on 03/28/13 at 01:45 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

bought something via link on you site

Posted by Evilpens on 03/28/13 at 07:46 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks EP, Iginla sweater? Ha.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/28/13 at 07:47 PM ET

Done and Done!  It’s the least I could do seeing as I’m here multiple times a day.  Thanks for that Paul.

Posted by loojay on 03/29/13 at 09:18 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

Nope Electric razors Heads & screens ! But that could be in the offing too grin

Posted by Evilpens on 03/29/13 at 09:21 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks loojay and confirmation email sent.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/29/13 at 09:24 PM ET

HockeyTownTodd's avatar

No Ads, thank you and if you could eliminate those “share this” popups that would make KK perfect.

Posted by HockeyTownTodd on 03/29/13 at 10:16 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks HTT. I responded to you in the confirmation email.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/29/13 at 10:22 PM ET

Primis's avatar

Paul,

Did you lose the Amazon link thing?  I noticed a week or so ago my link for it is no longer working.

Posted by Primis on 03/30/13 at 01:13 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Primas, Amazon is still going strong.  There is the banner ad at the top right of KK which appers most of the time which you can use or here is the direct link…

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/30/13 at 09:21 AM ET

Do trolls donate?

Posted by howeandhowe on 03/30/13 at 12:55 PM ET

Do trolls donate?

Posted by howeandhowe on 03/30/13 at 12:55 PM ET

I don’t consider any KK member a troll.  Sure they may have different opinions but trolling, nope.

And since only KK members can comment, there is no trolling here.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/30/13 at 01:03 PM ET