KK- Feeling Great

Today was the best I have felt in the last six months.  I was getting used to feeling sluggish, tired, blurry eyesight and no appetite.

Yesterday and even more so today, I feel like a new man.  All the symptoms and ailments I described have left my body.

I feel invigorated, ready to face what comes next and best of all, ready to work.

Thanks again to all for your prayers and well wishes, I do believe they played a part in my recovery.

Filed in: | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

detroitredwings's avatar

That’s great to hear, Paul!

Posted by detroitredwings on 09/22/22 at 08:46 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Great news Paul as I know your glad your medical issues are gone, hopefully for good. cheese

Posted by bigfrog on 09/22/22 at 09:23 PM ET

calquake's avatar

I was getting used to feeling sluggish, tired, blurry eyesight and no appetite.

For me, I call that Wednesday.  cheese

Glad your back and feeling well Paul. Excellent timing for the upcoming season.

Almost time for, Drop the Puck!

Posted by calquake from Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst on 09/22/22 at 09:26 PM ET

The Meal's avatar

Nice.  Hope the progress and improvin’ keeps on keepin’ on.

Posted by The Meal from Firestone, CO on 09/22/22 at 09:39 PM ET

Great news Paul!

Posted by Moose Moss on 09/22/22 at 09:58 PM ET

Cubanpuckstoppr's avatar

Paul,

Wonderful story. I find this an exciting post.

I too felt sluggish recently, chalked it up to getting old, sitting too much on the job, letting my cardio slip.

Last week I went into A-fib, with a pulse of 177.

Today I became the owner of four stents. Your journey makes me anxious for the futrue.
Cheers

Posted by Cubanpuckstoppr on 09/22/22 at 10:31 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Oh geez Cuban…, I do hope you are feeling better.

Listen to the docs, get plenty of rest and hopefully you be good as new.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 09/22/22 at 10:34 PM ET

Chet's avatar

Love it!

Posted by Chet from twitter: thegansen on 09/23/22 at 02:23 AM ET

Wonderful to hear! Thanks for sharing. Hope your health keeps getting better. Slow and steady wins the race…

Posted by arcane_caf from NoVa - Outside D.C. on 09/23/22 at 05:41 AM ET

Kate-made in Detroit's avatar

Good news is the best news. Thank for letting us know you’re on the mend. Stay the course your Doctors have mapped out, and, keep er’ going PK.

Posted by Kate-made in Detroit on 09/23/22 at 08:19 AM ET

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

Right on! Great news Paul!

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 09/23/22 at 10:31 AM ET

MurrayChadwick's avatar

great to hear Paul

Posted by MurrayChadwick from Window Seat on the Captain's Ship on 09/23/22 at 12:01 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Outstanding news Paul…. now get back to work!!!  cheese

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, sing along The YzerMan Can!...... on 09/23/22 at 01:58 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

As the old saying goes: “Getting old ain’t a lotta fun – but it beats the alternative.” I’m glad you’ve finally found the right treatment for what was making your life less fun.

And what a perfect time to get some renewed energy because this season looks like it’s going to be one of the best in a long time.

Cheers to you, Paul, for weathering the storm you’ve been in for the past month or so. Hopefully it’s bright skies and clear sailing from here on out.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 09/23/22 at 03:56 PM ET

What a relief.

This is so nice to read after seeing
increasing concern over the Summer.

Posted by lefty.30 on 09/23/22 at 04:16 PM ET