KK- An Update On The Donation Drive

To the 77 people who have donated $2100 in the last two days, I cannot thank you enough.

I would like to get to $4000 because I am concerned about the dead period which will come about a week after the UFA period starts this Friday.

Again thanks to all and any amount will help out.

I prefer payment via PayPal (note new PayPal link now affiliated with KK) and also have a GoFundMe account set up too.  Another payment method I'm using is Zelle, which is a way to send a donation through your bank.  The email address to use is pk at kuklaskorner dot com

Here is the original post of the KK Donation Drive from this Monday.

update, I am removing the sticky on this for UFA Day, it will become a sticky again on Saturday.  Original post was on 10/7/20 at 9:24am.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Paul's avatar

One thing I was made aware of during the KKDD was the amount of Wings fans in the San Jose area.

They have come through big time with donations and I have had a nice discussion with a few of them.

Truly amazing group.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 10/07/20 at 08:29 AM ET

Steeb's avatar

Hey, Paul, I’m still getting the “Donations Paused” message on GFM. I’ll mess around more with it this afternoon.

Posted by Steeb on 10/07/20 at 11:59 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Steeb, I left message in the original post saying they have to rebuild my page there.

I will email you when it is good to go, thanks.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 10/07/20 at 12:00 PM ET

MurrayChadwick's avatar

Is the Go Fund Me good to go? Looks like its back up?

Posted by MurrayChadwick from YzerHolland2.0's pixie dust fueled bandwagon on 10/07/20 at 03:58 PM ET

Paul's avatar

No email from then advising me but like you, to me it looks like it is. Thanks MC

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 10/07/20 at 04:05 PM ET

Steeb's avatar

Posted by MurrayChadwick

Just did the GFM thing, and it works!

Thanks, Paul!

Posted by Steeb on 10/07/20 at 04:35 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 10/07/20 at 04:35 PM ET

Sibrew's avatar

Truly amazing group.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 10/07/20 at 09:29 AM ET

Wings-Sharks games are like big MI family reunions. There are a ton of us Wings fans in the Bay Area. We appreciate what Paul does to keep us connected to our hometown team.

Posted by Sibrew from NorCal on 10/07/20 at 05:46 PM ET

Paul's avatar

About $800 away from my intended goal and I appreciate the support and continued support of KK from many of you.

Hopefully I can reach the goal today, remove the sticky on this post and move on to UFA day.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 10/08/20 at 09:43 AM ET

Just threw you something on the GFM site, wish it could be more.  Thanks for all the work you put in, appreciate it.

Posted by dwgs on 10/09/20 at 08:10 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks dwgs, you can disregard the email I just sent you then.  I have removed the ads for you too on KK.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 10/09/20 at 08:15 AM ET

PP’d you, dude. Much thanks.

Posted by godblender on 10/09/20 at 08:39 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks godblender.  I was wondering who it was since the PP email did not match the KK member roster, now I know.

Removed the ads for you too.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 10/09/20 at 08:43 AM ET