KK- A Slow Night

I am around tonight but have a friend over to help me chill out a bit.

I will post if needed, if not, see you tomorrow.

If you want to review the action today, go to TSNSportsnet or check out KK.

Thanks to all for visiting KK and your continued support.

Next big day- 7/1/19.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Great work today Paul. Really appreciate the efforts!

Posted by petesrw on 02/25/19 at 08:05 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks petesrw, words like yours motivate me.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/25/19 at 08:07 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Thanks for your once again outstanding coverage today. I usually mix that with some concentrated lemon juice, honey, and boiling water. Really works well to ward off a chill. Good medicine as my great aunt who lived to 99 used to prescribe.

Posted by cigar_nurse from On LTIR for the Greenville Pylons on 02/25/19 at 08:22 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Ah, the classic hot toddy, cn.

Tonight, it is on the rocks with a lime twist.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/25/19 at 08:25 PM ET

Outstanding work on getting the updates today, Boss.  Relax.  Crowne Royale.  Well.Deserved.

Posted by SYF from Jackie Redmond's blue eyes on 02/25/19 at 09:25 PM ET

I loved the link you provided, one stop shopping for this day.

And a Crown Royal Cheers to the King of Kukla’s Korner.

Posted by Cubanpuckstoppr on 02/25/19 at 10:52 PM ET