KK- A Little Break

I am off to Game 2 of the ALDS between Oakland and Detroit. A 12:07pm start is a little early but who's complaining.

I will have my tablet with me and will update any important hockey news while at the game, otherwise, don't expect anything from me for the next six hours or so.

Go Tigers!

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

MoreShoot's avatar

Haha. what could possibly happen in hockey world right now that is remotely worth missing a moment of game 2. Don’t bother yourself, Paul. Enjoy. Go Tigers.

Posted by MoreShoot on 10/07/12 at 09:12 AM ET

Primis's avatar

To heck with labor updates, put up an open post for the day and give us Game 2 updates!

Posted by Primis on 10/07/12 at 09:42 AM ET

MoreShoot's avatar

Book your flight to Oakland. You are good charm.

Posted by MoreShoot on 10/07/12 at 03:16 PM ET

Baroque's avatar

Did you survive the game? I was listening on the radio and pretty much had one long heart attack for the last three innings. :D

Posted by Baroque from Michigan on 10/07/12 at 06:44 PM ET

Paul's avatar

I did B, it was nice to get out and away from the doom and gloom I have been reporting lately.

The crowd was great and with an ending like that, well, this just may be the year of the Tiger.

I would have been probably more nervous watching or listening from home, somehow I feel more in control when I am actually at a game.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 10/07/12 at 06:47 PM ET

Baroque's avatar

I was listening on the radio and it was DEFINITELY nerve wracking. Glad you had a break from the doom and gloom and depression of the endless lockout talk as well. smile

Posted by Baroque from Michigan on 10/07/12 at 08:03 PM ET

Hippy Dave's avatar

Go Tigers indeed!

I personally won’t be paying much attention to hockey (other than our dead-man draft next weekend) until things get going again… though I’ll probably watch that KHL game…

Enjoy the slow season if you can, Paul!

Posted by Hippy Dave from Portland by way of Detroit on 10/08/12 at 12:07 AM ET