KK- Taking Care Of Business

note: original post was 5/7/12 8:20am

I just wanted to point out a few things regarding KK that some people may not be aware of.

First off, if you are a KK member, you have the option to delete any KK blog from appearing on the KK Homepage.  Just click Preferences locatet on the top right of any KK page, just under the search bar.  From there, follow directions and make sure to click Update at the bottom of the page.

Did you know you can eliminate most of the ads that appear on KK by making a donation of $25.00.  This is a yearly option for you, you will not be automatically re-billed for this option but will receive a notice a few days before your one-year donation expires.  You can get more information here.

I want to thank all of you who continue to use the KK affiliate link to Amazon.com.  It seems more and more people are using it and it sure is appreciated.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Forlorn in VA's avatar

Paul, this doesn’t “stick” for me.  If I leave my browser open, and leave the site, when I come back, the blogs I have opted out of do not show.  If I CLOSE my browser, the next visit, they are back in the feed again.  This happens both at work and at home, and on both computers I am using Firefox.  The operating system at work is the most recent incarnation of Windows, and at home I use Windows XP.

Posted by Forlorn in VA on 05/08/12 at 03:56 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Forlorn, I was made aware of the problem yesterday and looking into it.  Will advise when fixed.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/08/12 at 03:58 PM ET

Forlorn in VA's avatar

Thanks Paul!

Posted by Forlorn in VA on 05/08/12 at 04:02 PM ET

redxblack's avatar

It WAS working for a while when this first went into effect. I only have a couple blogs blocked and was surprised when one of the blocked ones started showing again. I can’t recall exactly when that happened, but I think it was in either Jan or Feb.

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 05/10/12 at 10:28 AM ET