KK- Here All Day And Night, Repeat On Sunday

Before I went to bed last night I mentioned to George, who at times does the posting for KK during the late and early hours, to stay away from posting unless something major happens.

I mean how many more times do you need to read about who is going where, trades about or not about to happen, etc.?

Now is the time for action and action is what you will get here at KK.

I will be here all day, George will pop in late at night then we repeat the same on Sunday.

So while you in Canada are enjoying your Canada Day weekend and those of you who are in the US and either taking an early 4th of July Holiday or preparing to do so, make sure to visit KK for the latest news within the hockey world.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

yreland's avatar

Many thanks to you Paul.  Just yet another reason your site is the best!!

Posted by yreland from Hockey's black hole South Carolina on 06/30/12 at 12:24 PM ET

Ducksworth's avatar

Getting ready to veg out on KK tomorrow, its like Christmas for us hockey fans lol Thanks Paul and George, my favorite hockey site hands down.

Posted by Ducksworth from Brownstown, MI on 06/30/12 at 02:31 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

It’s gonna be hot as heckfire tomorrow and I couldn’t be happier. I’ll get stuff around the house done in the morning, put my daughter down for her noon nap, crack open a delicious All Day IPA from Founders, fire up the ‘ol puter, and refresh this site every 5 minutes. I can’t wait.

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 06/30/12 at 02:44 PM ET

The world’s best hockey blog remains KK, Paul.  Appreciate everything you do for your site.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 06/30/12 at 02:52 PM ET

Good news or bad, I certainly don’t believe in shooting the messenger.

Good luck to you Paul and George.  I hope all goes well for you and better
for Wings fans.

Get some sleep.

Now time for USA women’s soccer.  lol

Posted by bobbo from Romeo Michigan on 06/30/12 at 03:34 PM ET

Primis's avatar

Rest up today, tomorrow the madness starts!  (and by “madness” I mean it being 3pm Eastern and no actual news of any impact players, and people will flip out like hippo ninjas)

Posted by Primis on 06/30/12 at 04:16 PM ET