KK- Casual Weekend

Since hockey news is real slow these days, I’ve decided to kick-back a little this weekend.

That probably means not as many posts as usual but I will get back to the computer quickly if anything major develops.

We are in August and not many more weekends to enjoy the summer, so the grill will be open, the lawn chairs spread about and the cooler filled with my favorite beverages.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

hockeychic's avatar

Good for you!  Have a great, relaxing weekend!  Thanks for all that you do!

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 08/03/12 at 06:57 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

What uh…she said.  smile

Geez Paul…it’s like all we ever read are HFboard posts.

*preparing for incoming permaban…

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 08/03/12 at 07:10 PM ET

HockeyFanOhio's avatar

Enjoy!

Though you know this means something will happen and interrupt your relaxation.  lol

Posted by HockeyFanOhio from Central Ohio on 08/03/12 at 09:50 PM ET

Alan's avatar

My AC is dead. Personally speaking, I can’t wait for summer to finally end!

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 08/04/12 at 06:52 AM ET

NIVO's avatar

maybe thats just it. If Paul and George(and ringo?) both disappear for 3 or 4 days, we will get a signing/trade notice for the wings! Do it guys! This kind of “juju” might just work to get something worthy here. cool smile

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 08/04/12 at 07:07 AM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

...the grill will be open, the lawn chairs spread about and the cooler filled with my favorite beverages.

Your address, Paul. We need your address. smile

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 08/04/12 at 12:37 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Your address, Paul. We need your address.

Posted by OlderThanChelios on 08/04/12 at 11:37 AM ET

Here’s a clue, five minutes from the Big Tire.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 08/04/12 at 12:45 PM ET

Here’s a clue, five minutes from the Big Tire.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 08/04/12 at 11:45 AM ET

The Big Tire.

Every time I come home from visiting my dad in Iowa City, IA, I pass by that thing on I-94.  I know I’m home.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 08/04/12 at 01:42 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Here’s a clue, five minutes from the Big Tire.

At what speed? smile