KK- Back In Business

I just hope the month of May ends quietly for me.

Long story short- Drove myself to the hospital last Friday, tests run and run again and found a blocked artery.

Laser procedure done on Saturday, 100% successful and home on Sunday.

Back to work on a part time basis for a few days then back to my normal routine.

I can’t thank George and Alanah enough for the extra work they put in while I was out.

So with that, did you know Floorball is growing in North America?

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

@DaveDavisHockey's avatar

Glad that you’re home and doing better Paul.

Posted by @DaveDavisHockey from Buffalo, NY on 05/23/11 at 09:49 AM ET

Jon Jordan's avatar

Very glad you’re back in action, Paul, and I do hope you’re feeling like yourself as soon as possible.

JJ

Posted by Jon Jordan from Tampa, FL on 05/23/11 at 10:08 AM ET

VooX's avatar

Seeing the by-lines made me wonder and worry.  I’m glad you’re back on the mend and feeling better, Paul.

Interesting fact: even with a clogged and faulty artery you still had more heart than any San Jose Shark will ever have.

Welcome back, Emperor.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 05/23/11 at 10:16 AM ET

Paul, glad you went to get help and are feeling better!

Take care.

Posted by Lex Talionis on 05/23/11 at 10:38 AM ET

eyesris's avatar

Very good to hear that you are home and recovering. I hope you get to 100% as soon as possible.

Posted by eyesris from Asheville, NC on 05/23/11 at 10:41 AM ET

Good to hear everything went well.  Hope you’re feeling better soon.

Posted by loojay on 05/23/11 at 11:02 AM ET

Forlorn in VA's avatar

Glad to see you back, Paul.  Please take care of yourself, and I hope you feel better soon.

Posted by Forlorn in VA on 05/23/11 at 11:27 AM ET

Evilpens's avatar

Good Lord !! Thankfully you got yourself to a Hospital !

Posted by Evilpens on 05/23/11 at 11:44 AM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

The miracles of modern medicine - - Good news!

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 05/23/11 at 11:50 AM ET

Leo_Racicot's avatar

Take good care of yourself, Paul.  Glad you’re back up and running.

Posted by Leo_Racicot on 05/23/11 at 12:07 PM ET

hockeychic's avatar

Take care of yourself, Paul.  Glad to hear your surgery was successful and you are back home. Please rest and feel better soon.

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 05/23/11 at 01:31 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Glad to hear that you are doing OK. You had the 19 and the rest of your minions worried this weekend with that mysterious post at 5:26 pm on 5/21/11.

Now comes the hard part, implementing the “lifestyle changes” that the docs, I’m sure, lectured you about this weekend. Take care.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 05/23/11 at 02:23 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

Good to “see” you, PK.

Thanks to God,
many prayers answered.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 05/23/11 at 03:57 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

I know all about changing your diet as I am now afflicted with Celiac Disease !

Posted by Evilpens on 05/23/11 at 05:51 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks everyone for your concern and kind words.

I feel great at this moment and plan to continue on….

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/23/11 at 06:29 PM ET

ITDeuce's avatar

Don’t ever scare us like that again there buddy boy.

Very happy, you’re ok.

Posted by ITDeuce from The Sunny High Desert on 05/24/11 at 02:57 PM ET

Jennemy of the Skate's avatar

Whew! Glad to hear you’re doing well. That’s the best news.

Posted by Jennemy of the Skate from the bar car on the stress train on 05/24/11 at 06:42 PM ET