KK- A Light Day Today

One of the hazards of working behind a computer monitor for 18 hours a day is your eyes get tired.

I am experiencing that today so I am giving my eyes some rest today.

Alanah needed some time off too so updates will be slow today.

Sorry for the problem but I think taking it slow is the wise thing to do and I should be fine either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

If anything major does come up, I will certainly post that.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Evilpens's avatar

No Problem Paul ! Don’t think any huge stories will break

Posted by Evilpens on 11/15/11 at 06:26 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Funny, my dad always used to say he was “resting his eyes” right before he started snoring… wink

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 11/15/11 at 06:38 PM ET

HockeyTownTodd's avatar

I got a nice tip about tired computer eyes from my cornea specialist…
Most tired eyes are caused by the glare, and can be helped considerably by dimming down your monitor.  My laptops dim down automatically when running on the batteries, and when I use them on the power cord (full brightness), I notice the difference in just a short period of time.  I have dimmed down the monitors on my desktops.  What a difference it makes.

Posted by HockeyTownTodd on 11/15/11 at 06:39 PM ET

Working’s overrated.

Posted by Jesters Dead on 11/15/11 at 08:10 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

Use this It dims your screen with the setting of the sun & then brightens it with Sunrise

Posted by Evilpens on 11/15/11 at 09:48 PM ET

Baroque's avatar

Posted by Evilpens on 11/15/11 at 06:48 PM ET

I use that myself. It does help with the eyestrain. Also sometimes lightly tinted glasses can help.

Posted by Baroque from Michigan on 11/15/11 at 11:00 PM ET

Steve Strowbridge's avatar

I came here to tell Paul to not worry about apologizing and to suggest Flux but I can see I am too late. Good job, guys!

Posted by Steve Strowbridge from St. John's, NL, CA on 11/16/11 at 01:17 PM ET