Important Date In Hockey History

Stop what you're doing.  It's the Emperor's birthday.

I don't know how old Paul is. He won't tell me. It's guarded information known to very few and I'm not part of that circle of trust. I've asked and asked. But Paul's so secretive about it that I think he might actually be Eklund. That's pure rumor and I apologize. A horrible thing to say on such a good guy's special day.

Happy Birthday Paul Kukla.  We dig you.

Filed in: | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Happy birthday Paul!

Posted by jjhockey on 04/05/14 at 09:07 AM ET

I like Paul.

Posted by JustMatt on 04/05/14 at 09:10 AM ET

phillyd's avatar

Happy Birthday Paul!

Posted by phillyd from Southern New Jersey on 04/05/14 at 09:15 AM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Happy Birthday, Paul! A sprinkle of Cosmic Dust follows wherever you go. Old timer wink

Lets Go Paul Kukla!!!!!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/05/14 at 09:16 AM ET

Happy B-day Paul!  From a Caps fan who enjoys hockey even more from reading your fun and informative blog.  (hi to Japers and RMNB!). Paul, you deserve the day off!  grin

Posted by Scott Winn on 04/05/14 at 09:17 AM ET

Paul's avatar

I owe you one Bill.

Thanks everyone, just another day in my life. Puck drops at 1pm and then basically 12 hours of hockey.

It can’t get any better than that, unless Kate Upton walked in the house.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/05/14 at 09:26 AM ET

IwoCPO's avatar

I owe you one Bill.

Sorry

Posted by IwoCPO from Sunny San Diego, bitches on 04/05/14 at 09:27 AM ET

Gumby's avatar

Happy Birthday Paul.  Hope to see you at the Joe.

Posted by Gumby from the city with more ruins than Rome on 04/05/14 at 09:29 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Maybe soon Gumby.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/05/14 at 09:36 AM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Happy Birthday, Paul.

Thanks for this site; can’t remember how I mistakenly stumbled across it, but sure glad I did

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/05/14 at 09:43 AM ET

Happy birthday Paul!

Thanks for all the hard work!

Posted by PieceOfMind from Muskegon, currently residing in Sabres Territory on 04/05/14 at 09:58 AM ET

bigdee89's avatar

Best hockey blog EVER.  And the most dedication from the bloggers I’ve ever seen!

Happy Birthday Paul!  At least try to get some rest today.

Posted by bigdee89 from The Great White North Eh? on 04/05/14 at 10:27 AM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 04/05/14 at 10:32 AM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

great minds think alike and all that, i guess ...

we share the same BD, Paul.
so, Happy Birthday! to you & me.

let’s celebrate with a “W” tonight, OK?

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/05/14 at 10:59 AM ET

The Meal's avatar

I hope you get what you (and I) want for your birthday, big guy.

Posted by The Meal on 04/05/14 at 11:01 AM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Happy Birthday, to Paul and stonehands.  I’m going to go ahead and use up your wishes on a couple of Wings wins.  Hope you dont mind.

Posted by Hootinani on 04/05/14 at 11:05 AM ET

Nate A's avatar

It can’t get any better than that, unless Kate Upton walked in the house.

How about if she bounced in for you? (animated gifs do work right?)

All the best, and thanks.

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 04/05/14 at 11:06 AM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Finally figured out Paul’s age. Apparently he runs KK remotely from Caroga Lake, NY.

Hang in there, old timer. LOL

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 04/05/14 at 11:07 AM ET

George Malik's avatar

Paul is fi…I mean a handsome 25 years old.

Posted by George Malik from South Lyon, MI on 04/05/14 at 11:10 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks again everyone and SH, HB 2 U 2.

Want to find me, travel southwest about 4 miles from the Big Tire.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/05/14 at 11:14 AM ET

NHLJeff's avatar

Happy Birthday, Paul! Thanks for always keeping the best site on the internet running.

Posted by NHLJeff from Pens fan in Chicago, IL on 04/05/14 at 11:31 AM ET

Forlorn in VA's avatar

Happy Birthday Paul and Stonehands!

Posted by Forlorn in VA on 04/05/14 at 11:39 AM ET

w2j2's avatar

Happy Birthday, Paul!

Posted by w2j2 on 04/05/14 at 12:17 PM ET

Happy Birthday, Boss.  Hope you’re spoiled rotten today and I raise a Guinness to you.  Slainte.

Want to find me, travel southwest about 4 miles from the Big Tire.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/05/14 at 11:14 AM ET

Heh.  I live four miles southwest of the Strip.  Goofy coincidence.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 04/05/14 at 12:48 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Happy Birthday Paul!

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 04/05/14 at 12:57 PM ET

sjketcheson's avatar

Happy birthday!

Posted by sjketcheson from the floor of the Hasek on 04/05/14 at 01:20 PM ET

Me and my manners.  Tipping a Guinness and a “Happy Birthday!” to you, too, stoney.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 04/05/14 at 01:45 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

Grattis på födelsedagen Paul !!!!

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 04/05/14 at 02:50 PM ET

Alan's avatar

Happy Birthday, Paul! Hope our Wings an give you a win to cap off such a great occassion!

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 04/05/14 at 03:01 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

All the best and happy birthday to the Emperor and Stoney.

What’s Verlander got that u don’t Paul tongue wink

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 04/05/14 at 04:19 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Happy Birthday, Emperor.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 04/05/14 at 06:20 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks again everyone.

Trying to enjoy the day, will know what direction to go in around 945pm or so.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/05/14 at 06:23 PM ET

MacLean just gave a shout out to your B’day.

Happy day bud.

Posted by spiketoo on 04/05/14 at 09:09 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Wow, very nice of Ron MacLean to do that, made my day.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/05/14 at 09:17 PM ET