Kukla's Korner Hockey
by Paul on 07/06/13 at 01:32 PM ET
- If I was a fan of the Vancouver Canucks, I would be embarrassed by what is going on right now. The way GM Mike Gillis has handled the goaltending situation would have me calling for his dismissal.
- If I were an Ottawa Senators fan and just saw my captain walk away, I would want to hear more from owner Eugene Melnyk. Actually I would demand he give full details of what happened.
- If I were a fan of the Boston Bruins, I would be asking the people in the media why the "Seguin stories" did not come out until after he was traded.
- If I were a Red Wings fan without a blog, I would not be worried about re-signing a player who had stats like this in his last 25 regular season games: 2G, 8A, -4.
- If I am a Florida Panthers fan and heard my GM say "Another youth movement", I would throw my hands up in the air.
- If I am a Phoenix Coyotes fan, I am looking over my shoulder, waiting to see something from the Goldwater Institute.
- If the NHL wants me to watch more of the NHL Network, their programming needs fixing. Too many repeats, not nearly enough live coverage geared towards the dedicated NHL fan in the US. If money is an issue, it is up to the NHL to start throwing money and resources to improve the network.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Kukla's Korner Hockey
Paul Kukla founded Kukla’s Korner in 2005 and the site has since become the must-read site on the ‘net for all the latest happenings around the NHL.
From breaking news to in-depth stories around the league, KK Hockey is updated with fresh stories all day long and will bring you the latest news as quickly as possible.
Email Paul anytime at email@example.com