I Need To Be Analyzed

I have been having some real freaky dreams lately.

Last night’s went this way.  My mom, who is deceased, broke her leg in Buffalo.  While getting her cast put on, Rick Jeanneret pulls open the curtain and does a classic, “Paul Kukla wins it in oooooovertime!”

He smiles at me and walks out.

End of dream and I need some answers.

Filed in: NHL Media, Hockey Bloggers, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

At least you can sleep, Paul.

It can always be worse.

Posted by HockeyinHD on 04/10/11 at 06:39 AM ET

Paul's avatar

HHD, I guess I could look at it in that way.  Funny thing is, I am remembering most of these dreams in detail.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/10/11 at 06:42 AM ET

My diagnosiswink

You are a hockey nut. There is no known cure. While symptoms can be alleviated by extended treatments of dead-puck-era hockey, they will return if treatment stops.

Posted by Mr. Fnytelhatt on 04/10/11 at 07:22 AM ET

Forlorn in VA's avatar

Have you had any medication changes recently?  Sometimes that can trigger vivid dreams.

And count your blessings that it was just odd, the only dreams I remember in detail are usually nightmares that wake me up.

Posted by Forlorn in VA on 04/10/11 at 08:59 AM ET

Jon Jordan's avatar

Congrats on your game-winner, Boss Man!

Kukla is klutch.

JJ

Posted by Jon Jordan from Tampa, FL on 04/10/11 at 09:32 AM ET

NIVO's avatar

it means the wings win in OT today smile

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 04/10/11 at 11:02 AM ET

WingsFanInBeanLand's avatar

I’m no Pharmacist but it’s obvious that it means the Wings win the Cup.  What else could it be?

Posted by WingsFanInBeanLand from where free agents no longer dare. on 04/10/11 at 11:48 AM ET

NHLJeff's avatar

Last night I had a dream that Crosby played in game 1 of thenplayoffs for the Pens. The night before I had a dream that Iginla died….

Posted by NHLJeff from Pens fan in Chicago, IL on 04/10/11 at 12:28 PM ET