I Can Honestly Say I Have No Idea What This Is All About

Do I need to get out more, read more or just carry on?

Filed in: Hockey Related Stories, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Carry on… I’m with you Paul.
Okposo handled the punk kid better than I would have. But maybe I’m just old and crotchety.
Cheers

Posted by arcane_caf from NoVa - Outside D.C. on 08/11/19 at 12:13 PM ET

Paul's avatar

I need an explanation.  What does “finger circling” mean and “dabs”.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 08/11/19 at 12:15 PM ET

Finger circle game.  Make the OK sign and get someone to look at it.  If they do you can hit them.  If they put their finger in and break it, they can hit you.

Dance move. Dab.

Posted by ThatGuy on 08/11/19 at 12:25 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks TG and I will pass.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 08/11/19 at 12:26 PM ET

hockeyfreak13's avatar

Well, that must have made Okposo at least a little uncomfortable since that “finger circle” gesture has been coopted by some as a white power symbol. Hopefully, that’s not what the kid intended.

Posted by hockeyfreak13 from Grand Rapids on 08/12/19 at 07:43 AM ET

TeamDub's avatar

Believed only by dullards who fell and continue to fall for a 4Chan hoax.

Posted by TeamDub from The gratch. on 08/12/19 at 09:08 AM ET

hockeyfreak13's avatar

Believed only by dullards who fell and continue to fall for a 4Chan hoax.

True dullards believe that things that started as a hoax can’t be hateful.

Posted by hockeyfreak13 from Grand Rapids on 08/12/19 at 09:27 AM ET

TreKronor's avatar

Never heard of it, nor do I care.  But continuing to bring up such stupid crap is what keeps it from going away….especially if it was a hoax as dub says.

Posted by TreKronor on 08/12/19 at 11:48 AM ET

hockeyfreak13's avatar

Never heard of it, nor do I care

You really bring a lot to this discussion, then

Posted by hockeyfreak13 from Grand Rapids on 08/12/19 at 12:27 PM ET