How Did Roenick Feel About Chicago Winning The Cup?

Watch the NBC postgame with Dan Patrick, Jeremy Roenick and Mike Milbury.

Filed in: NHL Teams, Chicago Blackhawks, NHL Media, Hockey Broadcasting, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: jeremy+roenick, nbc

Comments

Rdwings28's avatar

Gee ,Thanks Paul, that was pretty quick.

Posted by Rdwings28 on 06/10/10 at 09:14 AM ET

pgoody's avatar

Milbury what a douche…

Posted by pgoody on 06/10/10 at 11:46 AM ET

Lola's avatar

Even though Roenick’s not my favorite color commentator, I just want to give the guy a hug after seeing that. (I watched CBC last night and only heard about it.)

But maybe I’d usher him to a shower to wash off the Milbury first.

Posted by Lola from down by the bay on 06/10/10 at 12:17 PM ET

Hippy Dave's avatar

Poor guy.

Posted by Hippy Dave from Portland by way of Detroit on 06/10/10 at 03:28 PM ET

JR realized that he was a failure when he was with the hawks.

Posted by FlyersFan on 06/10/10 at 04:24 PM ET

Mike Milbury is great! I couldn’t stand him when he first came to CBC, but now I love watching his antics. He is made for TV, he might be a douche but you need antagonists and protagonists. JR on the other hand…..I could do without.

Posted by Killerdg93 on 06/10/10 at 04:27 PM ET

Where’s Mark MEssier when you need a REALLY good cry? That dude can cry on cue.

Posted by hockey1919 from mid-atlantic on 06/10/10 at 06:55 PM ET