Kukla's Korner Hockey
by Paul on 05/10/14 at 05:20 PM ET
from Larry Brooks of the New York Post,
- No one’s price on the free agent market ever really drops, but you would have to wonder if Matt Moulson’s lack of production for the Wild will have an impact when he gets his crack at it, or whether the overriding need around the league for a reliable goal-scorer will override his issues.
- Similarly, you would have to be skeptical about the Ryan Miller-as-Missing Piece formula with the goaltender preparing to hit the market following a most ordinary first-round for the Blues, who sure did buy into that narrative upon moving a perfectly good netminder in Jaroslav Halak to Buffalo in order to get him.
- Well, it’s not as if the Islanders could use someone like Nino “Floor” Niederreiter on their team.
- Here’s a tip for all newly hired general managers: Simply say at your introductory press conference that you believe in analytics, and your hiring will be hailed immediately by the media.
- In an era during which hockey players are becoming less and less accessible to the rank-and-file of the press, there at his locker is Sidney Crosby patiently and politely answering one question after another.
more including a look at Marian Gaborik...
Be the first to comment.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Kukla's Korner Hockey
Paul Kukla founded Kukla’s Korner in 2005 and the site has since become the must-read site on the ‘net for all the latest happenings around the NHL.
From breaking news to in-depth stories around the league, KK Hockey is updated with fresh stories all day long and will bring you the latest news as quickly as possible.
Email Paul anytime at email@example.com