Kukla's Korner Hockey
by Paul on 12/28/12 at 02:40 PM ET
from Pierre LeBrun of ESPN,
An NHL team source provided highlights from the latest offer the NHL gave to the union on Thursday:
• Ten-Year Agreement (through 2021/22 season); Parties have mutual opt-out right after 8 years.
• 50-50 Revenue Split between Clubs and Players with current HRR Accounting.
• $300 million in “Make-Whole” payments (outside the system) to compensate Players for the reduced value of Player contracts in the early years of the new CBA.
• No contractual “roll backs” of Player Salaries.
• Clubs can operate with an effective Upper Limit of $70.2 million in 2012/13; must come into compliance with $60 million Upper Limit for the start of the 2013/14 season.
Be the first to comment.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Kukla's Korner Hockey
Paul Kukla founded Kukla’s Korner in 2005 and the site has since become the must-read site on the ‘net for all the latest happenings around the NHL.
From breaking news to in-depth stories around the league, KK Hockey is updated with fresh stories all day long and will bring you the latest news as quickly as possible.
Email Paul anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org