Happy Independence Day

Stay safe, enjoy your hot dogs, apple pie or whatever food you are indulging in today.

Again stay safe.

On a local note, anyone else tired of seeing 90 degrees pus in the weather forecast os is this my 'get off the lawn' moment?

Filed in: | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Red Winger's avatar

Happy Independence Day, my American brothers and sisters.

I’m with you on the weather, Paul. Humidex warning for 102 today. We’re Yoopers, we like -30 better.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie, MI on 07/04/20 at 10:45 AM ET

RWBill's avatar

We’re Yoopers, we like -30 better.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie, MI on 07/04/20 at 10:45 AM ET

Must feel brutal.  I’m sure you’ll get another shot at the -30 soon !

Posted by RWBill on 07/04/20 at 12:55 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

I don’t live far from you Paul. I haven’t left the house, with its cool AC, for 5 days. I have to go out today and I am dreading how hot my car is gonna be. I could never live in Florida or Arizona. grrr

Posted by Down River Dan on 07/04/20 at 01:03 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Happy 4th to all here.
We probably average 80-90 days above 90 here. That’s the price we pay for the mild winter with highs in the 50’s.

Posted by cigar_nurse from On LTIR for the Greenville Pylons on 07/04/20 at 01:07 PM ET

calquake's avatar

I agree

90 degrees pus

is the worst.  cheese

is this my ‘get off the lawn’ moment? Yes, and welcome to the club.

Happy 4th of July reprobates.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 07/04/20 at 03:52 PM ET

Hippy Dave's avatar

Happy 4th everybody!

Posted by Hippy Dave from Somewhere West of Detroit on 07/04/20 at 04:48 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Happy 4th everyone. cheese

Posted by bigfrog on 07/04/20 at 10:41 PM ET

Our priest said, “Happy Independence Day,” to our congregation at the end of Mass today and we just about exploded with happiness.

God bless America from sea to shining sea.  Happy Independence Day to all.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 07/04/20 at 11:50 PM ET