Gold Medal Game WJC- USA vs. Sweden

Again I won't spoil the results but if you wish to watch game highlights, look below to watch the TSN version.

added 2:02pm,

The boys with The National Anthem...

Filed in: Non-NHL Hockey, International Hockey, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: team+sweden, team+usa

Comments

Red Winger's avatar

Canada, don’t look now, but the USA has suddenly decided it wants hockey.

It all changes now.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 01/05/13 at 01:03 PM ET

Kudos to the US. I was very impressed with the team speed and determination. This team was not intimidated by anyone, I give full credit to Housley. I was critical of his selection to lead the team, based on his limited experience as a high school coach. Obviously his big game experience in the NHL played out for him. He made some tough choices after early setbacks in this tournament. He also benched Grimaldi and then restored him to starter and it paid off with two goals today. Full marks to him and the team.

Posted by timbits on 01/05/13 at 01:20 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

sorry if I spoiled the game for anyone who is watching later in the last post! But Damn I am Proud of those Kids & again 4 Pittsburgh Area Kids & the MVP was a Pgh. area Kid ML’s influence in the Burgh is showing more & More

Posted by Evilpens on 01/05/13 at 01:56 PM ET

I hate gloating from either side of the border.  Let’s just enjoy this.

Posted by 13 user names on 01/05/13 at 04:08 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

Posted by Evilpens on 01/05/13 at 12:56 PM ET

At the sentence and a 1/4 mark I was all “Wow, the kid’s posting something positive and not just a bunch of shit”..... then I read the rest. Why did I even have a little faith?

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 01/05/13 at 05:24 PM ET