Four Teams in Playoff Action Tonight

The Rangers need a win tonight at home in order to avoid going down 0-3 in the series while the Sharks hope to even the series at two with a win tonight against the Kings.

Feel free to discuss the games below or anything playoff related.

Filed in: NHL Teams, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

TOR 2-nil lead over GR at the first intermission.

Nice show of a moment of silence for the those affected by the rash of tornadoes in the BOS/NYR game.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 05/21/13 at 07:39 PM ET

Nails and Tick Tock are in attendance at the GR/TOR game.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 05/21/13 at 07:48 PM ET

3-1 TOR over GR with about less than four minutes to play.

Scoreless between BOS and NYR at the first intermission.

I’m out.  Later, guys.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 05/21/13 at 08:26 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

let’s go rangers…Hmmm That felt strange to say…LGRW.

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 05/21/13 at 09:06 PM ET

Tony Perkis's avatar

Rangers game would not be pretty without Lundy.

Posted by Tony Perkis from Drinking at Robert's Lounge with Billy Batts on 05/21/13 at 09:22 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

Let’s go Henke… He’s awesome tonight..

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 05/21/13 at 09:56 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

Sorry Henke your teammates suck !!!

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 05/21/13 at 10:04 PM ET

J.R. just called Joe Thornton “The Best Playmaker in Hockey”.  I nominate them both for an as-yet-unnamed Award.  Wow.  It’s almost like Roenick and Healy are trying to out-stupid each other.

Posted by Mistercristo from Cameron Frye's garage, circa 1987 on 05/22/13 at 12:01 AM ET

harken23's avatar

I’m in the uncomfortable position as a Red Wings fan living in San Francsico, that I… I have to…. root for the Sharks? Only because if they win, the Wings will play them in the next round, and I’ll get to go to some Red Wings playoff games—for the last time ever! I’m not getting ahead of myself and calling the Wings/Hawks series over, but should the universe rotate that way, I’m….. rooting for the Sharks! It goes against every instinct I have, but hey I do like Logan Couture (dosen’t hurt that he was on my fantasy team)

Posted by harken23 on 05/22/13 at 12:59 AM ET

Sorry Henke your teammates suck !!!

Posted by Gary Bettman SUCK from Fort Myers, Florida on 05/21/13 at 10:04 PM ET

His coach, too.  I guarantee you that if you put Uncle Mike in charge of that lineup, he’d have them overachieving.  Hell, I betcha Barry Trotz can out-coach Torts with one blind eye and half-a-brain.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 05/22/13 at 03:13 AM ET