Follow Those In The Know

Note: Sticky has been removed, original post date was 2/26/12, 10:05pm.

We all know Twitter delivers hockey news to the masses in a very quick and efficient manner.

Therefore, I am releasing the folks I follow closely on Twitter for the trade deadline period.

Below, you will find those experts (and maybe a few non-hockey people too) in a widget that updates automatically whenever a new tweet is delivered.

This post will also remain sticky (top of page) until the trade news slows down sometime after 3:00pm ET on Monday.

added 9:55am 2/28/12, Removed twitter widget below, no longer needed.

Filed in: NHL Teams, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Paul's avatar

I never knew so many of the hockey experts were also Oscar experts too.

I wonder if they know of any Oscar’s that played in the NHL?

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/27/12 at 12:24 AM ET

petshark's avatar

Wow, I was going to say this is a great idea, then my tweet popped up there. Now I have to question the reliability of this list, lol.

Posted by petshark from Nor Cal, and on Twitter @petshark47 on 02/27/12 at 12:49 AM ET

Itrusteddrrahmani's avatar

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/26/12 at 10:24 PM ET

Oscar Moller! And he plays in L.A….Perfect.

Posted by Itrusteddrrahmani from Nyc by way of A2 on 02/27/12 at 05:28 AM ET

Primis's avatar

What, no Triple Deke Tyler?

<daffyduck>Pffft.  LAME </daffyduck>  Doesn’t the deadline needs to Equal Opportunity Mocking?  wink

Seriously though, I’m pretty sure this is my first deadline while actually using Twitter (not just having an account and ignoring it)... so thanks for the heads-up.

Posted by Primis on 02/27/12 at 09:17 AM ET

why would detroit send commodore to tb?  they do not need any more cap room?

Posted by gretzky_to_lemieux on 02/27/12 at 02:45 PM ET

tuxedoTshirt's avatar

Not enough dickbags talking about lunch.

Posted by tuxedoTshirt from the Home of the 1937 World Champions on 02/27/12 at 04:41 PM ET

tuxedoTshirt's avatar

Oops, I meant
#boring @tsndicks / Nash?  a Dman?  RT @doucher Not really.  #whythefvckistwittersolame RT @wasteofskin #I’mhungry RT @fvckface #justwrotethistohearmyselfthink

hotdogs?

Posted by tuxedoTshirt from the Home of the 1937 World Champions on 02/27/12 at 04:44 PM ET

tuxedoTshirt's avatar

Here’s a worthy twit….or is it twat?
Sounds like the GMs are putting their guns on the table. Could be the light exchange of bullets is done.

Posted by tuxedoTshirt from the Home of the 1937 World Champions on 02/27/12 at 04:45 PM ET

tuxedoTshirt's avatar

Well….if anyone missed it, this is the kind of riveting commentary on the twat feed:

On the plus side, Lee will get to enjoy an extra-long summer vacation.

Habs D Chris Campoli is off the market, because there is no market…for him.

Like that hashtag #Creative RT @jtmoney67: well as a leaf dan I can say that Aulie will be missed. Tough as nails #muhammadaulie

Everything is too quite. It can’t end this way!

Unless the earth suddenly shifts, this trade deadline has to go down as one of the least eventful. Hard to determine any fantasy impact.

I think I speak for many of us when I say, no thought is too small to share with the world.  We sure are blessed with great repoters.

Posted by tuxedoTshirt from the Home of the 1937 World Champions on 02/27/12 at 04:57 PM ET

Worst deadline ever?

Posted by Herm from the office on 02/27/12 at 04:59 PM ET

You should do this again next year, Paul.  It’s a great tool for events like this.  I’m sure this is gonna be just as anticipated on July 1st.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 02/27/12 at 08:18 PM ET