ESPN Hockey Experts With Their Picks

Ten hockey experts at ESPN made their first round picks today and we will start with the East.

All ten picked Pittsburgh over the New York Islanders, four picked Montreal and six picked Ottawa, five picked the Rangers and five picked the Capitals and all ten picked Boston over Toronto.

In the West, Chicago was the unanimous choice over Minnesota, it was an even split with Ducks and Wings, seven picked Vancouver while three picked San Jose and finally seven picked the Blues and three picked the Kings.

Filed in: NHL Teams, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

SolidTG7's avatar

I didn’t think ESPN had 10 hockey ‘experts’ and after looking at that list I still don’t.

Posted by SolidTG7 on 04/29/13 at 05:29 PM ET

Posted by SolidTG7 on 04/29/13 at 06:29 PM ET

I spat coffee out of my nose.  Thanks, man.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 04/29/13 at 05:44 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

The Wild getting no love

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/29/13 at 07:02 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

“ESPN Hockey Experts ...”

oxymoron?

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/29/13 at 07:39 PM ET

harken23's avatar

Who?

Posted by harken23 on 04/29/13 at 07:46 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

That’s like finding 3 wise men and a virgin in Washington DC.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 04/29/13 at 07:54 PM ET

harken23's avatar

Altho I’d love to see a game called by Gary Thorne and Bill Clement. They were the gold standard in the US.

Posted by harken23 on 04/29/13 at 08:05 PM ET

Posted by harken23 on 04/29/13 at 09:05 PM ET

When compared to the url=http://kuklaskorner.com/hockey/comments/dater-hearing-things]cubic zirconia[/url] duo of Mike Haynes and Peter McNabb, yup.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 04/29/13 at 08:17 PM ET