Eller Released From The Hospital

Filed in: NHL Teams, Montreal Canadiens, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: lars+eller

Comments

Da lil Guy's avatar

Good to hear.

Posted by Da lil Guy from Guelph, Ontario on 05/03/13 at 12:44 PM ET

DAN M's avatar

The comments made by Paul Maclean were embarrasing and disgraceful.  He truly should be ashamed of himself.

Posted by DAN M on 05/03/13 at 12:59 PM ET

Why?

Posted by Garth on 05/03/13 at 01:04 PM ET

DAN M's avatar

they were embarassing and a disgrace to hockey and hockey players everywhere.  are u asking why do i feel that way or why what did he say?

Posted by DAN M on 05/03/13 at 01:06 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

“I thought player 61, if I’m ... was it Eller that got hit? I’m really mad at player 61, whoever he is,” MacLean said during his postgame press conference. “Because he passed me the puck in the middle of the rink when I wasn’t looking, and that’s always been a dangerous place. As far as I know, ever since I’ve been playing this game, that’s a dangerous place to be. Bad things happen.”

Posted by DAN M on 05/03/13 at 12:59 PM ET

?
Yet another headscratching statement

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 05/03/13 at 01:07 PM ET

Da lil Guy's avatar

MacLean is certainly engaging in some gamesmanship, as coaches do in the playoffs, but “embarassing and disgraceful?”  I don’t think so.

Posted by Da lil Guy from Guelph, Ontario on 05/03/13 at 01:22 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Especially when Maclean has a point.

Posted by mrfluffy from Long Beach on 05/03/13 at 01:30 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

are u asking why do i feel that way or why what did he say?

Posted by DAN M on 05/03/13 at 01:06 PM ET