Do You Have The Holiday Spirit?

I know I do.

I am anxiously awaiting visiting with family and friends over the next 30 hours or so.

I do hope all of you who visit Kukla’s Korner have a safe and wonderful Christmas and pass on the holiday spirit.

Be safe and I will be back on Monday morning.

In the meantime, starting around 6:00pm tonight, I have set up some Christmas related posts to hit KK every 1-3 hours through early Christmas morning.

Enjoy!

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

HockeyFanOhio's avatar

Merry Christmas, Paul.  Thanks for everything.  I hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays!

Posted by HockeyFanOhio from Central Ohio on 12/24/11 at 05:40 PM ET

DocF's avatar

Merry Christmas, Paul and everyone else too.

We do our family Christmas gathering on Christmas Eve and after Church on Christmas day, Mrs. Doc and I will have the day to ourselves.  This is always special time for us.

Doc

Posted by DocF from Now: Lynn Haven, FL; was Reidsville, NC on 12/24/11 at 06:26 PM ET

Baroque's avatar

Merry Christmas Paul, and also to everyone else.

I hope all are careful when traveling and enjoy the company of any friends and family with whom they choose to spend the holidays. smile

Posted by Baroque from Michigan on 12/24/11 at 06:42 PM ET

George Malik's avatar

I can confirm via looking at the edit blog page that Paul’s going to have more than enough Christmas “present” posts to keep you very busy if you need a hockey fix and/or must escape to your laptop, tablet or cell phone to avoid harming your relatives.

Now I just need to challenge him to a, “Who can stay off the internet for more than four hours and/or sleep for more than five at a time?” competition.

I’ve only known one person with a work ethic as strong as Paul’s, and she was a Ukrainian Canadian grandma whose hands were gnarled from farm work and used a cane, but could out-race teenagers on a field and went to bed at 11 or 12, got up by 5 and worked for the rest of the day without tiring. Paul’s about a millimeter short of my dear adopted Baba, and I swear, he may be the Nicklas Lidstrom of blogging, but he doesn’t get nearly enough credit for how hard his feet paddle under very calm water.

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Festivus, Kwanzaa, Boxing Day and Fa Ra Ra to everybody. Be safe, enjoy your family (or at least try to tolerate ‘em), rest up and know that everybody who works at Kukla’s (for one of the best bosses in the world) is grateful for your support.

We do this for you, and being able to talk about hockey with you on a daily basis is a gift that keeps on giving.

Posted by George Malik from South Lyon, MI on 12/24/11 at 07:34 PM ET

Merry Christmas to the Emperor, the superb group of bloggers, and the KK universe.

Here’s hoping 2012 is a better year for everyone.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 12/24/11 at 09:25 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy healthy and prosperous new year to all.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 12/25/11 at 12:30 AM ET