Dallas Trades Derek Roy To Vancouver

Filed in: NHL Teams, Dallas Stars, Vancouver Canucks, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: derek+roy

Comments

Well, there is your rough trade value for Filpulla

Posted by Django on 04/02/13 at 01:07 PM ET

perfection's avatar

best prospects are the going rate for this trade deadline. Kenny’s been saying this for weeks to deaf fan ears. If we are to make a move that matters it’ll cost us big time. The question is if that is really worth it? Are we really one player away from having all that better of a chance?

Posted by perfection from LaLaLand on 04/02/13 at 01:08 PM ET

blah blah blah blah blah
Posted by perfection from LaLaLand on 04/02/13 at 01:08 PM ET

So there’s no argument that Filppula isn’t work a high draft pick or a top prospect, right?

Posted by Garth on 04/02/13 at 01:12 PM ET

perfection's avatar

Posted by Garth on 04/02/13 at 01:12 PM ET

do not understand your post at all. I think we SHOULD trade Filps for a high draft pick or prospect if we aren’t going to resign him. I’ve been saying that for months. Obviously if you just read “blah blah blah” it would explain your consistently nonsensical responses.

Posted by perfection from LaLaLand on 04/02/13 at 01:22 PM ET

it would explain your consistently nonsensical responses.

Maybe you’d prefer to explain your condescending responses to comments that nobody made in this thread?  Did HockeyinHD taking some time off and ask that you fulfill his responsibilities for him?

Posted by Garth on 04/02/13 at 01:28 PM ET

best prospects are the going rate for this trade deadline.
Posted by perfection from LaLaLand on 04/02/13 at 01:08 PM ET

Apparently not for folks named Ray Shero….

Posted by Jack McFly on 04/02/13 at 02:48 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

It’s ludacris (tell me why auto-correct capitalized the “L” in Ludacris?))(did it again)
Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 04/02/13 at 03:01 PM ET

Because he’s that awesome.

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 04/02/13 at 03:05 PM ET

Even Kovalchuk, the highest scorer the past 7-8 years was traded for a couple guys who I have no idea.. I think Cormier was one.. where’s he?  Where’s the other guy?

Oduya and a first round draft pick that was flipped into Byfuglien?

Posted by Django on 04/02/13 at 03:17 PM ET

Luongo-is-my-hero's avatar

not a bad trade, I really lilke connauton, hope he doesnt develop to be as good as i think he can be.  I’d rather have steve ottt tho

Posted by Luongo-is-my-hero on 04/02/13 at 04:31 PM ET