Count(ing) on Doan

Filed in: NHL Teams, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: shane+doan

Comments

Clearly Doan is going to play everywhere next season

Posted by Thomas on 07/09/12 at 08:37 PM ET

Oh jeez. What a fackin joke. Here we go again. Wings fans do NOT get excited about Doan, he’s not comin to Detroit.

Posted by letsmakeit12 on 07/09/12 at 08:46 PM ET

awould's avatar

who tweeted each tweet?

sounds like doan’s agent is doing his job making it appear as though every major team is after his guy.

Posted by awould on 07/09/12 at 09:00 PM ET

That is pretty amusing

Posted by neffernin on 07/09/12 at 09:03 PM ET

jimathor's avatar

Yawwwwwn. So tired of this crap. Wake me up when somebody actually signs a damn contract.

Posted by jimathor from The land of Sir Humblepatch of Bumblehound on 07/09/12 at 09:03 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

My guess it that he is going to play somewhere out West.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! In ’13

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 07/09/12 at 09:04 PM ET

IwoCPO's avatar

I started a Doan post today then threw up.  I want him on the Wings but I don’t have the energy to politicking for him like we did the Ingalls’.  If it happens, great.

Posted by IwoCPO from Sunny San Diego, bitches on 07/09/12 at 09:14 PM ET

BrendonR's avatar

Posted by IwoCPO from Sunny San Diego, bitches on 07/09/12 at 08:14 PM ET

You should start another Nash thread like the ones from back at the deadline Chief.  That trade needs to happen, somehow.  Let’s hope this dragging on means the price is getting lower and closer to a reasonable return.

Posted by BrendonR on 07/09/12 at 09:31 PM ET

Fuching bullshit.  Bross is turning this into a circus just like Sheehy did for Parise.

Like everyone else - que sera, sera.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 07/09/12 at 09:40 PM ET

That trade needs to happen, somehow.

Goodness, I sure hope it doesn’t.

Posted by Garth on 07/09/12 at 10:57 PM ET

Can we sign Doan and Semin and flip them to Trashville for Weber before camp starts?

Posted by Jay on 07/09/12 at 11:35 PM ET

Primis's avatar

If MTL is in the mix, then no, Doan isn’t interested in actual contenders.

Posted by Primis on 07/10/12 at 12:10 AM ET

NIVO's avatar

I think the Charlestown Chiefs are in the running too, atleast according to Bross

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 07/10/12 at 12:39 AM ET

I’m going to wait and see what Dickie Dunn tweets on this.He’ll try and capture the spirit of the thing.

Posted by mc keeper on 07/10/12 at 12:50 AM ET

I’ve been in contact with Doan’s agent and he’s expressed a desire to play for my district 5 pee wee hockey team, the Mighty Ducks.  I’m looking forward to putting him on a line with Charlie Conway and Adam Banks.

Posted by Gordon Bombay from Minneapolis on 07/10/12 at 01:35 AM ET

NIVO's avatar

Posted by mc keeper on 07/09/12 at 11:50 PM ET

LMAO he’s wearin a damn rug!

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 07/10/12 at 03:14 AM ET