Congratulations, Boston!

image

Filed in: NHL Teams, Boston Bruins, NHL Talk, NHL Playoff Talk, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: boston+bruins, stanley+cup+champions

Comments

Lindas1st's avatar

Very classy Alanah.

Posted by Lindas1st from New England on 06/16/11 at 12:32 AM ET

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

That could not have been easy to post.

Sorry for your disappointment, Alanah.

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 06/16/11 at 12:34 AM ET

Chet's avatar

classy. congrats on a great season, van fans.

Posted by Chet from twitter: thegansen on 06/16/11 at 12:44 AM ET

Alanah McGinley's avatar

Thanks, guys. But they deserve the accolades. And hell, as a Canucks fan I have one phrase memorized very well… “There’s always next year!”

I’ll probably have that put on my tombstone one day… wink

Posted by Alanah McGinley from British Columbia on 06/16/11 at 01:03 AM ET

Lindas1st's avatar

“There’s always next year!”

Growing up a Red Sox fan I know how you feel, but believe or not-sometimes next year does actually arrive.

Posted by Lindas1st from New England on 06/16/11 at 01:06 AM ET

Classy move!

And remember Canucks fans (Im not one, just to clarify), you have an awesome team still.  When my Oil went the final they got hot at the right time, they werent that good I admit it.  And have WE been back to the finals again?  Hopefully Vancouver comes back hungrier.

Posted by BladesofSteel on 06/16/11 at 01:16 AM ET

Alanah McGinley's avatar

I’ll hold you to that!

Posted by Alanah McGinley from British Columbia on 06/16/11 at 01:16 AM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

that shows class Alanah McGinley..But next year belongs to the Redwings….Congrats to a good season though.

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 06/16/11 at 01:17 AM ET

Yeah…seriously nice move, Alanah. I’m still pissed that I didn’t get to see the Western Finals I’d been waiting all season for: Det vs Van

...

Posted by godblender on 06/16/11 at 01:23 AM ET

VooX's avatar

You got class, grrrl.  Sorry about the heartache.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 06/16/11 at 02:17 AM ET

edillac's avatar

well Bruins choked against Carolina,then Philly and now they did it,so there is hope for the Canucks.

Posted by edillac from isolation on 06/16/11 at 02:27 AM ET

Nicely done, Bruins.  Congrats all around to every one in Boston.  Super Bowl Champs, World Series Champs, and now, Stanley Cup Champs all within a span of, what, 10 years or so?  Wow.

Only game I watched since the Wings were ousted but man, am I ecstatic for Thomas.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 06/16/11 at 03:23 AM ET

late to the party, but sorry Alanah, you are one of the fans I feel bad for. But I can’t say I am not happy they lost…

As a cubs fan, to the red sox fan above…does it eventually come?

The nucks will be good for a while, this won’t be their last shot at it.

Posted by pstumba on 06/16/11 at 11:50 AM ET