Canucks Sign Jason Garrison

via Bob McKenzie tweet,

(Jason) Garrison is indeed a Canuck

added 7:55pm, Another McKenzie tweet,

Garrison is 6 yrs @ 4.6M per year.

Filed in: NHL Teams, Vancouver Canucks, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: jason+garrison

Comments

mrfluffy's avatar

Here come the anti-Tick Stock comments.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 07/01/12 at 09:53 PM ET

Dammit.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 07/01/12 at 09:54 PM ET

Luongo-is-my-hero's avatar

god damn, i hope it wasnt for the 5 million plus he was reportedly looking for.  Honestly, I wouldn’t sign him for over 4.  I hope he doesn’t turn into another keith ballard.
I guess salo signing with tampa really forced us to go after garrison.

Posted by Luongo-is-my-hero on 07/01/12 at 09:58 PM ET

Primis's avatar

I guess salo signing with tampa really forced us to go after garrison.

Posted by Luongo-is-my-hero on 07/01/12 at 07:58 PM ET

On the bright side Garrison will probably play more than 5 games a year, or whatever Salo managed between stupid injuries.

Posted by Primis on 07/01/12 at 10:07 PM ET

If you are a Canuck fan—given the term and cap hit—you had better hope he continus to develope.  Otherwise this could end up like Keith Ballard part two.

Posted by 11B3PF7 in MN on 07/01/12 at 11:55 PM ET