Are You Watching Jack Capuano?

Don Cherry has a message for you.

Filed in: NHL Teams, New York Islanders, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Capuano doesn’t need coaching advice from Elton John.

Posted by fan on 01/15/12 at 02:11 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Ding, ding. ding…. we have a winner!

Posted by calquake on 01/15/12 at 02:43 PM ET

My grandmother had an old chesterfield with the same pattern as Don’s coat.  I think he may have found the cushions at a secondhand store and had then tailored to fit.  Other than that, I don’t find him interesting anymore.

Posted by sean_o_sean on 01/15/12 at 04:05 PM ET

EDJ's avatar

The funniest part about Don Cherry is not what he says or what he wears, but how uncomfortable the guys next to him always looks, like that’s his embarrassing brother that he has to put up with just because he’s family.

Posted by EDJ on 01/15/12 at 04:22 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

Quite frankly that Hack Capuano should listen to anyone including Porky Pig & Mickey Mouse when it comes to coaching

Posted by Evilpens on 01/15/12 at 07:31 PM ET

JBytes's avatar

I think that guy did the same thing earlier in the season against the Rangers.

Anyway, for a supposedly macho sport, hockey people sure are super sensitive.  The way I see it, if you don’t want to be embarrassed, don’t let the other team score more than you.  Otherwise, suck it up and wait until next time.

Posted by JBytes on 01/15/12 at 10:22 PM ET

tuxedoTshirt's avatar

I have never seen Babcock go off like that.  I’d say that was breaking the code.

Posted by tuxedoTshirt from the Home of the 1937 World Champions on 01/16/12 at 07:03 AM ET

Cherry would know, he has personal experience when it comes to this.

Posted by Mike on 01/16/12 at 03:05 PM ET