Another DraftStreet.com Freeroll For Readers Of KK

note original post was 2/5/13 at 10:27am, Time running out folks, you need to have your team set by 7:00pm ET tonight.

The first KK Draftstreet.com Freeroll went fairly well so we are doing it again. Thanks again to Draftstreet.com for being a direct sponsor of KK.

If you haven't heard yet, there’s a new way to play fantasy hockey which turns the season long grind into quick hitting one night leagues.  And the best part is that you can win cash every single day.  You draft a team for one night and get paid out as soon as the games end that night.  DraftStreet.com is at the forefront of this new trend in the fantasy world and is giving you a great promotion: a FREE one-day fantasy league with $300 in prizes exclusively for Kukla's Korner fans.

This free contest will be salary-cap style drafting where everyone tries to assemble the best team out of the available players. You will have a $100,000 budget to build a team of 2 LWs, 2 RWs, 2 Centers, 2 Defensive players, 1 Goalie, and a FLEX player. Each NHL player has been allocated a price based on their expected fantasy performance.

You can adjust your roster up until the contest starts on Thursday, February 7th at 7:00pm ET at which time your rosters will lock and the Live Scoreboard will be available.

CLICK HERE to sign up for free and join the Kukla's Korner $300 Freeroll on DraftStreet.com and good luck.

Filed in: KK Website Business, KK Challenge, Fantasy Hockey and Gaming, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

I signed up for mine Paul, we’ll see how I do tonight.

I managed to get both Sedins, Datsyuk, St. Louis, Patrick kane with a weak Filigno but he’s getting good minutes so we’ll see.

For defense I’ve got Carkner and Marc Staal.

In net I’ve got James F. Howard

and my flex player is Grigorenko.

Not too bad but didn’t put too much thought into it, just went for the big names but I imagine if you paid attention to who’s on back to backs or first game home off a trip players history against the teams etc that you could have fun trying to make some money.

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 02/07/13 at 04:23 PM ET

Paul's avatar

HTO, Howard not starting tonight.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/07/13 at 04:24 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

Registering was easy too and I’m not getting any spam yet so it’s a winner so far.

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 02/07/13 at 04:25 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

whoa buddy thanks big daddy, back to the draft room

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 02/07/13 at 04:26 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

Howard out, Miller in.  Playing against Montreal in his home net.  Or should I go with Quick? He’s playing Nashville who don’t have a lot of firepower.  hmmmmmm.  I can’t Ruxon it, stick with my lineup.

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 02/07/13 at 04:33 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Im in, but that cap was brutal.  Ended up putting my team together with just a few hundred bucks left.  Had to change my goalie several times to free up some cash for wingers.  Also had to take a couple of chances on players that have had a slow start, but I guess that is why there’s a cap.

Good luck HTO.

Posted by Hootinani on 02/07/13 at 05:19 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

Same here Hoot, switching out howard saved me an extra 600.00, now I’m 900.00 under the cap.

Good luck to you as well, big bucks no whammies

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 02/07/13 at 06:40 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

1 period left and I’m in the money!

Posted by Hootinani on 02/08/13 at 12:05 AM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Sweet!  15 out of 147 aint so bad, and 5 bucks is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.  How’d you do HTO?

Posted by Hootinani on 02/08/13 at 12:58 PM ET