Entries with the tag: nhl all-star break questions
Since the NHL All-Star Break has arrived, I figured that this would be the best time to ask some questions out loud and get your thoughts.
- When will New York Islanders’ goaltender Rick DiPietro ever be healthy?
- Will this finally be the year that the Columbus Blue Jackets make the Stanley Cup Playoffs?
- Why isn’t Alex Ovechkin a starter in the All-Star game?
- With the strong play of New Jersey Devils’ netminder Scott Clemmenson, what happens to Kevin Weekes once Martin Brodeur is healthy?
- Can anyone else believe that Claude Lemieux is once again an NHLer?
- Who’s better: the San Jose Sharks, Detroit Red Wings or Boston Bruins?
- Could we see an original six matchup in the Stanley Cup Finals this spring between the big bad Bruins and the Wings?
- Will this finally be the year that New York Rangers’ star goaltender Henrik Lundqvist gets recognized as the league’s top goaltender by winning the Vezina Trophy?
- Will Sean Avery ever play in the NHL again?
- Will the press ever look at hockey in a positive light?
These are just a few of the many questions that are on my mind right now but I wanted to gauge your thoughts. Leave your comments folks!