by Patrick Hoffman on 01/22/09 at 06:10 PM ET
Since the NHL All-Star Break has arrived, I figured that this would be the best time to ask some questions out loud and get your thoughts.
- When will New York Islanders’ goaltender Rick DiPietro ever be healthy?
- Will this finally be the year that the Columbus Blue Jackets make the Stanley Cup Playoffs?
- Why isn’t Alex Ovechkin a starter in the All-Star game?
- With the strong play of New Jersey Devils’ netminder Scott Clemmenson, what happens to Kevin Weekes once Martin Brodeur is healthy?
- Can anyone else believe that Claude Lemieux is once again an NHLer?
- Who’s better: the San Jose Sharks, Detroit Red Wings or Boston Bruins?
- Could we see an original six matchup in the Stanley Cup Finals this spring between the big bad Bruins and the Wings?
- Will this finally be the year that New York Rangers’ star goaltender Henrik Lundqvist gets recognized as the league’s top goaltender by winning the Vezina Trophy?
- Will Sean Avery ever play in the NHL again?
- Will the press ever look at hockey in a positive light?
These are just a few of the many questions that are on my mind right now but I wanted to gauge your thoughts. Leave your comments folks!
Be the first to comment.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Goal Line Report
Patrick has a tremendous passion for hockey. Besides covering the Rangers and the NHL for Kukla's Korner, you can also find Patrick's work over at Sportsnet.ca, The Red Light District Hockey Blog, NHL Home Ice, and Liam Maguire's Ultimate Hockey web site.
Prior to writing for the above mentioned outlets, you could find Patrick's musings at hockey web sites/outlets such as TheHockeyNews.com, TheFourthPeriod.com, Spector's Hockey, Hokeja Vestnesis, Blueshirt Bulletin, SNYRangersBlog.com and many more.
For questions, comments and hip checks, feel free to e-mail Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.