by Patrick Hoffman on 08/12/10 at 03:04 PM ET
Good afternoon folks. I figured now would be a good time to get the pulse of Ranger nation and see what you folks think about the following questions I have for ya:
- How much do you think defenseman Marc Staal is worth?
- If you were head coach John Tortorella, what would your lines look like?
- Do you think newcomer Todd White will end up with the big club or with the Hartford Wolf Pack? Why?
- Torts told Stan Fischler that he thinks back-up netminder Martin Biron will get in between 17 and 20 games this season. Do you believe him or do you think he’ll run with Henrik Lundqvist for as many games as possible?
- What do you think about what Torts had to say about Sean Avery?:
“Sean has to be more consistent,” John insisted. “He was very inconsistent last year. If he is consistent, he will play because he can be an important part of this hockey club. But if he’s not involved, he won’t play.”
- Overall, what do you think of what the team has done this summer? What can they do to further improve before the season begins?
I want to hear your thoughts, folks!
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Goal Line Report
Patrick has a tremendous passion for hockey. Besides covering the Rangers and the NHL for Kukla's Korner, you can also find Patrick's work over at Sportsnet.ca, The Red Light District Hockey Blog, NHL Home Ice, and Liam Maguire's Ultimate Hockey web site.
Prior to writing for the above mentioned outlets, you could find Patrick's musings at hockey web sites/outlets such as TheHockeyNews.com, TheFourthPeriod.com, Spector's Hockey, Hokeja Vestnesis, Blueshirt Bulletin, SNYRangersBlog.com and many more.
For questions, comments and hip checks, feel free to e-mail Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.