by Patrick Hoffman on 06/04/10 at 11:30 AM ET
Good morning folks. I hope that everyone has been enjoying the Cup Finals this year because I certainly have been.
We have seen it all in this series: hard hits, big saves, timely scoring, big defensive plays, shutdown hockey, offensive hockey, goaltending dual, etc. It’s all been there so let’s hope it stays for the remainder of the series.
With that in mind, I wanted your thoughts on tonight’s Game 4:
- Who will score the first goal in tonight’s game? Why do you think that is?
- When will big “Buff” return to form?
- Who do you think has been the better coach in this series? Why?
- Where do you see Michael Leighton’s confidence right now?
- Which crowd atmosphere do you think has been better so far? Why?
- If the Flyers manage to win the Cup, does Danny Briere have a good chance to win the Conn Smythe Trophy? If not Briere, than who?
- Who will win tonight? Why?
Be the first to comment.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Goal Line Report
Patrick has a tremendous passion for hockey. Besides covering the Rangers and the NHL for Kukla's Korner, you can also find Patrick's work over at Sportsnet.ca, The Red Light District Hockey Blog, NHL Home Ice, and Liam Maguire's Ultimate Hockey web site.
Prior to writing for the above mentioned outlets, you could find Patrick's musings at hockey web sites/outlets such as TheHockeyNews.com, TheFourthPeriod.com, Spector's Hockey, Hokeja Vestnesis, Blueshirt Bulletin, SNYRangersBlog.com and many more.
For questions, comments and hip checks, feel free to e-mail Patrick at email@example.com.