by Patrick Hoffman on 05/28/09 at 11:46 AM ET
Well, there you have it folks - a rematch of the 2008 Stanley Cup Final between the Detroit Red Wings and Pittsburgh Penguins. Both clubs definitely earned the right to play for hockey’s holy grail but before beginning, I have some questions for all Kukla’s Korner readers out there:
- Who will win this series? Why?
- Will Detroit’s injuries impact them at all during this series?
- Does Red Wings’ netminder Chris Osgood deserve some consideration for the Conn Smythe Trophy?
- Is this the year the Penguins knock off the Wings and show that they learned from last year?
- If the Penguins manage to win the Cup, who do you give the Conn Smythe to?
- Do you think a rematch makes the series any less exciting or will it be great no matter what?
Let’s hear your thoughts!
Be the first to comment.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Goal Line Report
Patrick has a tremendous passion for hockey. Besides covering the Rangers and the NHL for Kukla's Korner, you can also find Patrick's work over at Sportsnet.ca, The Red Light District Hockey Blog, NHL Home Ice, and Liam Maguire's Ultimate Hockey web site.
Prior to writing for the above mentioned outlets, you could find Patrick's musings at hockey web sites/outlets such as TheHockeyNews.com, TheFourthPeriod.com, Spector's Hockey, Hokeja Vestnesis, Blueshirt Bulletin, SNYRangersBlog.com and many more.
For questions, comments and hip checks, feel free to e-mail Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.