by Patrick Hoffman on 05/11/09 at 06:37 PM ET
I have to admit - it’s been a pretty exciting Stanley Cup playoffs so far. We’ve seen some great goals, hits, saves, surprises and of course, it wouldn’t be playoff hockey without bad officiating across the board. More importantly, the playoff coverage has been excellent and hopefully, ESPN is noticing that if presented the right way, the NHL could be a big revenue generator for the supposed “Worldwide Leader in Sports.”
With that said, I wanted to open the floors to the readers to get your thoughts on the following subjects:
- Are the Chicago Blackhawks really this good or will the Vancouver Canucks come back and win the series? Why?
- Has Jonas Hiller’s (Anaheim Ducks) performance in the playoffs sealed his fate as the club’s No.1 goalie next season?
- Why is Detroit Red Wings Johan Franzen such a scoring machine? Did you Wing fans out there expect this of him?
- If the Vancouver Canucks get knocked out of the postseason, who is to blame?
- Will Washington Capitals netminder Simeon Varlamov be the team’s starting goalie next season?
- Who are some of your candidates for the Conn Smythe Trophy as the MVP during the postseason?
Let’s hear your thoughts folks.
Be the first to comment.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Goal Line Report
Patrick has a tremendous passion for hockey. Besides covering the Rangers and the NHL for Kukla's Korner, you can also find Patrick's work over at Sportsnet.ca, The Red Light District Hockey Blog, NHL Home Ice, and Liam Maguire's Ultimate Hockey web site.
Prior to writing for the above mentioned outlets, you could find Patrick's musings at hockey web sites/outlets such as TheHockeyNews.com, TheFourthPeriod.com, Spector's Hockey, Hokeja Vestnesis, Blueshirt Bulletin, SNYRangersBlog.com and many more.
For questions, comments and hip checks, feel free to e-mail Patrick at email@example.com.