Goal Line Report

Lohan Tussels with Avery and Voros?

I know that you folks want some Rangers-related news but this is the best I could do. It involves Sean Avery and Aaron Voros. More from The New York Post:

Lindsay Lohan started another fight in a club—this time with New York Ranger skaters Aaron Voros and Sean Avery at 1Oak. The troubled starlet threw a drink over Voros’ model girlfriend, Jessica Stam, and then tried to get all three thrown out of the Wildfox fall-collection party the other night. A spy relates, “Lindsay threw a fit because she wanted to be at their table near the DJ. But she claimed she didn’t want to sit with Aaron and said, ‘He’s my ex-boyfriend. I don’t want him anywhere near me.’ Voros denied knowing her. A drink then flew in Jessica’s face, and Lindsay demanded their table be moved out. Club bosses refused and tried to calm her down. Stam, Voros and Avery were shocked but didn’t retaliate, and Lindsay left shortly afterward.”

Nice, right?

Filed in: | Goal Line Report | Permalink
  Tags: aaron+voros, new+york+rangers, sean+avery

Comments

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

Man, leave it to Lindsy Lohan to make Sean Avery a level-headed guy.

I’m sure he had some friendly things to say to her.  Rooting for somebody in a war of words between those two is like rooting for which pit bull is going to drag away and eat your mother.

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 05/16/10 at 08:52 PM ET

Moq's avatar

In a few days Avery will be suspended for agitating one of Bettman’s favourite actresses.

Posted by Moq from Denmark on 05/16/10 at 09:01 PM ET

Da lil Guy's avatar

Rangers players now trump discredited former A-listers in New York clubs.

This has to be good for the league.

Posted by Da lil Guy from Guelph, Ontario on 05/16/10 at 09:55 PM ET

Luongo-is-my-hero's avatar

what a classy gal, the type you dream of taking home to see your mother

Posted by Luongo-is-my-hero on 05/17/10 at 12:18 AM ET

Keyser S.'s avatar

Yeah, that’s Lindsay. I’ve partied with her enough to know when to leave her alone and quietly just leave. These starlets I date are just too much sometimes.

Posted by Keyser S. on 05/17/10 at 02:40 AM ET

Hank1974's avatar

Lohan’s still alive?

Posted by Hank1974 on 05/17/10 at 10:48 AM ET

YzermanZetterberg's avatar

Forget rehab. Maybe Avery should hook Lohan up with his anger management counselor. Sure seems to be working for him.

Posted by YzermanZetterberg on 05/17/10 at 12:36 PM ET

About Goal Line Report

Patrick has a tremendous passion for hockey. Besides covering the Rangers and the NHL for Kukla's Korner, you can also find Patrick's work over at Sportsnet.ca, The Red Light District Hockey Blog, NHL Home Ice, and Liam Maguire's Ultimate Hockey web site.

Prior to writing for the above mentioned outlets, you could find Patrick's musings at hockey web sites/outlets such as TheHockeyNews.com, TheFourthPeriod.com, Spector's Hockey, Hokeja Vestnesis, Blueshirt Bulletin, SNYRangersBlog.com and many more.

For questions, comments and hip checks, feel free to e-mail Patrick at patrickhoffman3530@gmail.com.