Cluster Pucks

Medical Leave - Blog on Hold

Hey readers, I just wanted to give everyone the heads up.

I’ve got a bit of a medical issue that has popped up, so I’ll be on medical leave until further notice. It couldn’t really come at a worse time with all the things I’ve got going on at the moment, but these things happen, and sadly there isn’t much I can do about it.

Hopefully I’ll be back and writing soon, but depending on how things go with some tests the next few days, I might be out of commission for several months.

Don’t worry, it’s nothing life-threatening, but serious enough that I’ve got to put several things in my life on hold (like this) for the time being.

Filed in: | Cluster Pucks | Permalink

Comments

Zaze's avatar

Hope everything works out Doug, take care and rest up.

Posted by Zaze on 10/04/11 at 11:57 PM ET

DocF's avatar

I hate that!  Let us get you back on the team and off IR soonest.

Doc

Posted by DocF from Now: Lynn Haven, FL; was Reidsville, NC on 10/04/11 at 11:59 PM ET

Best wishes. And a speedy recovery.

Posted by Dezlboy on 10/05/11 at 01:03 AM ET

petshark's avatar

Hope it all goes well and swiftly!  Get well soon.

Posted by petshark from Nor Cal, and on Twitter @petshark47 on 10/05/11 at 01:11 AM ET

Ian Gooding's avatar

Best wishes, Doug. Hope you’re able to keep up in the fantasy hockey league. But more important is your health.

Posted by Ian Gooding on 10/05/11 at 02:21 AM ET

From one tender to another.

Stay strong between the pipes Doug!

Posted by Cubanpuckstopper on 10/05/11 at 09:45 AM ET

Matt Fry's avatar

Wish you all the best, man.  Hope you sail through it quickly.

Posted by Matt Fry from Winnipeg on 10/05/11 at 10:45 AM ET

Alanah McGinley's avatar

Take care, Doug.  I hope things improve quickly for you.

Posted by Alanah McGinley from British Columbia on 10/05/11 at 02:38 PM ET

Best of luck Doug.  Get better soon.

Posted by William Morrison on 10/05/11 at 03:28 PM ET

Get better Doug, the moose misses you

Posted by Pat from Ontario on 12/18/11 at 05:54 AM ET

steph's avatar

I hope you are better, Doug.

NHL 13 is on the horizon and i was thinking about your insightful blog about NHL 12.
best wishes from germany.

Posted by steph from Bonn, Germany on 08/09/12 at 08:33 AM ET

About Cluster Pucks

Here at Cluster Pucks, you find a little bit of this and a little bit of that, but it’s all hockey. I mostly try and stick to the rather insane task that I’ve given myself of attempting to cover the CHL, NCAA Hockey, as well as the EA Sports Hockey League, in addition to other EA Sports NHL-series related news. So yeah, unless I specifically plan something, you never know what you might get from me on a day to day basis. I tend to write pretty thorough and in-depth posts more often than not that. I can also be pretty opinionated at times, so feel free to disagree with me however you wish, just don’t be surprised when I comment back and keep the discussion going.

Before I came on board here at Kukla’s Korner, I spent 10 years of my life working as a writer and director in the independent film world. I don’t have any sort of formal degree, or hockey writing background other than my work here. Although I’ve always loved hockey and writing, so it seemed like the perfect fit. I’m always eager to hear what the readers think, so if you’ve got a question, comment, idea, whatever, just feel free to email me anytime at doug@kuklaskorner.com

You can also follow me on Twitter at @dougmiller37

I’m also the General Manager of KK’s EASHL Club System (Xbox 360), which is always looking for new talent, so if you think you’ve got what it takes to run with some serious and talented EASHL players, feel free to contact me over Xbox Live. My gamertag is Doug IVI (that’s eye vee eye at the end). Just include KK in your message, so I can help sort out the junk messages.