Canucks and Beyond
by Alanah McGinley on 12/26/06 at 04:05 PM ET
(1) Vancouver is heading into Calgary on a 3-game losing streak.
(2) Losing horribly to Calgary is unpleasant. Losing to Calgary in their own building while they’re on a record-setting home-game win-streak sucks even worse.
(3) Alain Vigneault is now publicly blaming his team for sucking. (True enough, but I’m also blaming Vigneault, thank you very much…)
(4) Vancouver now has the LOWEST number of goals-for in the NHL. Yes, we’re even worse than St. Louis.
(5) And, having nothing to do with the game tonight, Don Cherry’s Anti-Rory Rant on HNIC the other day is still sort of pissing me off. Here’s hoping Fitzpatrick picks up a hat-trick tonight.
Or at least tells Cherry, “Kiss my ass.”
(More on the Fitzpatrick thing later today, I think. I have a rant building and I’ll probably have to let it out soon…)
Be the first to comment.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Canucks and Beyond
Alanah McGinley has been blogging hockey since 2003 (with a notable gap in time through 2010, kicking it with new baby Lucy while living knee-deep in chaos while reading "parenting for complete idiots" during every spare minute) sharing opinions, rants and not-so-deep thoughts with anyone who will listen.
In addition to writing Canucks & Beyond and helping manage Kukla's Korner, Alanah was one of the founders and co-hosts of The Crazy Canucks Podcast. She has contributed pieces to FoxSports.com and the New York Times Slapshot blog, as well as other stray destinations in cyberspace.
So that's me. Who the hell are you?
Alanah's Twitter: [@alanah1]