Canucks and Beyond
by Alanah McGinley on 06/06/11 at 09:30 PM ET
Scratches: Hamhuis, Ballard, Samuelsson, Glass, Tanev, Bolduc, Hodgson. (via Wharnsby)
- My 5 things about tonight’s game
- Enter the contest for a couple Reebok Canucks Western Conference Champ t-shirts!
- So, Canucks took 7 to win round 1, 6 to win round two, 5 to win round 3. And round 4? (Just saying. It’s a fun pattern.)
- Canucks fans in Boston sleeping in their rental cars tonight.
- And don’t forget: U.S. may be our allies, but Boston is the enemy! (Hey, they started it…)
*Art is credit to the talented Toyebot
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Canucks and Beyond
Alanah McGinley has been blogging hockey since 2003 (with a notable gap in time through 2010, kicking it with new baby Lucy while living knee-deep in chaos while reading "parenting for complete idiots" during every spare minute) sharing opinions, rants and not-so-deep thoughts with anyone who will listen.
In addition to writing Canucks & Beyond and helping manage Kukla's Korner, Alanah was one of the founders and co-hosts of The Crazy Canucks Podcast. She has contributed pieces to FoxSports.com and the New York Times Slapshot blog, as well as other stray destinations in cyberspace.
So that's me. Who the hell are you?
Alanah's Twitter: [@alanah1]