Abel to Yzerman

Video- When You Woke Up This Morning…

Did you expect this?

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

RWBill's avatar

Oh geez no.  Blown away.  Didn’t find out until 2:15 this afternoon.

Posted by RWBill on 04/19/19 at 04:02 PM ET

WingedRider's avatar

Not me.  I couldn’t believe it was true until I saw it here and few other places. Great day for this Fan!

Posted by WingedRider from Saskatoon, SK on 04/19/19 at 04:59 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

The news was literally screamed at me by my daughter this morning to wake me up, so technically yes.

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 04/19/19 at 05:47 PM ET

ilovehomers's avatar

My car read 2 text messages. One was a link to a tweet, nonsensical. 2nd text was “Stevie Y is Back!”

So I called a buddy and he confirmed.

Long story short, I am excited.

Posted by ilovehomers on 04/19/19 at 06:13 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

I had hoped something would happen after T.B. crapped out of the playoffs, but the most I dared hoped for was that Stevie would be named a “Special Assistant to the G.M.” or something like that.

This announcement was like waking up Christmas morning when I was 10 and finding a brand new Schwinn standing next to the tree. grin

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 04/19/19 at 06:49 PM ET