Abel to Yzerman

Video- Detroit’s Worst Plays Of The Year

via Sportsnet's YouTube page,

Day 3 of 31 Dang Its in 31 days is here featuring the Red Wings showing the world how to "properly" execute a 3 on 0 breakaway.

Mostly Steve Dangle talking...

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

Wings_in_NYC's avatar

wow. horrible 3 on 0, but even worse is this guy yapping the whole way through.

Posted by Wings_in_NYC on 07/17/19 at 11:15 AM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

I agree!!! I thought he was pretty annoying.!!

LGRW

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 07/18/19 at 12:39 AM ET

Seven seconds. That’s how far I made it.

Posted by CharDeeMacDennis on 07/18/19 at 12:02 PM ET

Paul's avatar

It’s not like I did not warn you!

Just way too much talking in my mind and some of you agree.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 07/18/19 at 12:03 PM ET

It’s not like I did not warn you!

True.

It was actually the warning and other comments that made me curious enough to check it out.

Sports highlight supercuts are great, except when the person who put them together feels the need to make it about himself.

Posted by CharDeeMacDennis on 07/18/19 at 12:58 PM ET

hockeyfreak13's avatar

This guy is routinely roasted on twitter by hockey fans. I’ve learned to stay away.

Posted by hockeyfreak13 from Grand Rapids on 07/18/19 at 02:41 PM ET

[bwark]

Mantha to Vanek and then…awful.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 07/18/19 at 05:18 PM ET

Ugh, I was expecting a countdown of bloopers not some guy yelling about a botched chance against a good goalie

Posted by EthrDemon on 07/20/19 at 03:48 AM ET