Abel to Yzerman

Video- Brendan Shanahan Scored 33 Playoff Goals While With The Wings

Watch them all in 18 1/2 minutes.

awood40 with another great job.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

Paul's avatar

Still remember the goal against the Ducks at the 1:35 mark.

Near the end of the 2nd OT period, if memory serves me correctly, it was 1:51am ET when the game ended.

Note the subtle push from Shanahan right before he took the pass.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/03/20 at 04:32 PM ET

calquake's avatar

awood40, just in case no one has thanked you yet be assured many of us appreciate the effort you put in. The videos are a joy to watch for fans of the Wings.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 04/04/20 at 01:47 AM ET

Steeb's avatar
Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/03/20 at 04:32 PM ET

Paul, I was at that game! That was a late night, even on the west coast. We got to my buddy’s house in time to watch the replay on ESPN or something, and they shortened it so it would fit in the “time allotted”, ie, before sunrise.

Another thing I notice about these games is how great the passing is. Yea, mostly the top line, but man, those guys were good.

Posted by Steeb on 04/04/20 at 06:02 PM ET

Paul's avatar

I noticed the passing too, Steeb.  One 4 on 3 PP had 91, 14, 19 and 5.  Hard to beat that, anytime, anywhere.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/04/20 at 06:06 PM ET

Still remember the goal against the Ducks at the 1:35 mark.

Note the subtle push from Shanahan right before he took the pass.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/03/20 at 04:32 PM ET

In a secret way, Boss, I wanted Bob Rouse to get that rebound.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 04/05/20 at 07:58 PM ET