Abel to Yzerman

Uh Oh…Hitch Is In Town And He’s Hungry

Oh for god's sake. This is too much.  Game after game, the hill gets steeper.  I'm serious this time. There is no way we're winnigng this one.  And there's no way I can even spell winning. The little streak was nice, but it ends tonite at the Joe.

Just as he was getting so very warm, like urine, Johan Franzen is hurt with a hip flexor.  We have no idea when Darren Helm will be back, or our precious serial killer.

The bitter little baby brother Blues are angry. So very angry.

Nick Lidstrom will be there tonite, but he'll be in some slick-ass suit.

Us?

We'll have nothing but blue balls.  Nick's there, but he's not giving it up. You know what I mean.

Oh and then there's this...Desperate Ken Hitchcock, starving and foaming, is starting a rookie. Some kid named Jake Allen.

He'll play the game of his life then we'll never hear from him again.

Injuries. Providence. Swedish Teases.

Wings win 4-2.  Goals from Home Keys, Zetterman, Wally and Datsyuk.

I'm at sea. I'll try and watch. If not?

It's a Live Blog, bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous        < 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›      Next »

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Game On, Bitches.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/13/13 at 07:24 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Faux this NBC douche crew… Go Wings.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/13/13 at 07:25 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

Seriously, Abdelkader is going to bang one in soon, as soon as my daughter can get to Detroit.

!

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 02/13/13 at 07:26 PM ET

The Hurricane's avatar

Douche Canoe makes me want to punch something in the throat…

Posted by The Hurricane on 02/13/13 at 07:26 PM ET

redxblack's avatar

Anyone have a FEED?

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 02/13/13 at 07:26 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Mine says it will begin soon

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/13/13 at 07:27 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Heyohhhhhhh!!  What’s up, Bitches?

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 02/13/13 at 07:27 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

The only way the NBC broadcast team could suck worse would be if they hired Dick Vitale as the color man.

Posted by dougie on 02/13/13 at 07:24 PM ET

If Vitale and Douche Canoe got together we’d be in for some serious Gozer the Gozerian shit.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/13/13 at 07:28 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Posted by dougie on 02/13/13 at 07:24 PM ET

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/13/13 at 07:28 PM ET

Anybody see the Joe Buck hockey call the other night?

:shivers:

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/13/13 at 07:29 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Don’t start yet, I have to scratch my balls.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 02/13/13 at 07:29 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

?w=315

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 02/13/13 at 07:30 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

OOPs, sorry, I was just scratching my balls.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 02/13/13 at 07:31 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Ok this feed is live

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/13/13 at 07:31 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Anybody see the Joe Buck hockey call the other night?

:shivers:

Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 02/13/13 at 07:29 PM ET

Oh god, Douche Canoe, Vitale, and Buck?  That’s a douche catamaran.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/13/13 at 07:32 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 02/13/13 at 07:32 PM ET

Of course dumbass me watched a good portion of last night’s Hawks/Ducks game, now making it 3 doses of Olsuck in 4 days.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 02/13/13 at 07:32 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

NBCSports

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/13/13 at 07:32 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Bloose are gonna be looking to decapitate someone tonight.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/13/13 at 07:33 PM ET

redxblack's avatar

Thanks JEFF 42!!

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 02/13/13 at 07:33 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Gozer the Gozerian

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/13/13 at 07:28 PM ET

I love that movie. Stay-Puft.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/13/13 at 07:34 PM ET

MoreShoot's avatar

Someone needs to lay one on Backes. I don’t care who.

Posted by MoreShoot on 02/13/13 at 07:35 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/13/13 at 07:30 PM ET

I accept your challenge sir

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/13/13 at 07:35 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 02/13/13 at 07:10 PM ET

I resemble that gator. Fever, chills, cough, etc. At least that means I can watch the entire game.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 02/13/13 at 07:35 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

Is the game already on? I got a new Android and have no idea if CGL is working or not

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 02/13/13 at 07:36 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Nik Kronwall: “Well frankly thats a dumbass question Pierre.”

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/13/13 at 07:36 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Love Kronwall, Lidstrom is the perfect human being!

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/13/13 at 07:36 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 02/13/13 at 07:36 PM ET

Has not yet started

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 02/13/13 at 07:37 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Dunno what the challenge is, but I approve.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/13/13 at 07:37 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Someone needs to lay one on Backes. I don’t care who.

Posted by MoreShoot on 02/13/13 at 07:35 PM ET

I hope it’s that Dodge truck that gave Franzen so much trouble last year.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/13/13 at 07:37 PM ET

dougie's avatar

I got a new Android

Herm, technically a sex robot is not an Android

Posted by dougie on 02/13/13 at 07:37 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

pregame song is being sung.

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/13/13 at 07:38 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

They already showed the Kronwall interview? All I got was a bunch of commercials

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 02/13/13 at 07:38 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

Herm, technically a sex robot is not an Android

Xvideos works great on it.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 02/13/13 at 07:38 PM ET

The Hurricane's avatar

This attempting to create a big deal about some rivalry that doesn’t really exist needs to end…one Cheveldae/Cujo fight does not a rivalry make.

Posted by The Hurricane on 02/13/13 at 07:39 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Fishnet!!!  omg, breathless, and erect.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 02/13/13 at 07:39 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Boys, as I dont see the girls here yet, I’m not feeling a whole lotta good fortune for the Wings tonight.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/13/13 at 07:40 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

They are showing old clips of wings blues games. I would love to see a clip of Probert punching blues goalie Vincent Rieandeu in the head ( mask on) and dropping him on the spot.

Posted by Down River Dan on 02/13/13 at 07:40 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

I just rewound the dvr, 6 straight minutes of commercials.

Now the game is on herm

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 02/13/13 at 07:40 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Gator up on Hank’s line?

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/13/13 at 07:41 PM ET

MoreShoot's avatar

oh dear it’s a two man first line

Posted by MoreShoot on 02/13/13 at 07:41 PM ET