Abel to Yzerman

Time For A Complete Game

Paul here for Bill who hopefully gets a little break sometime very soon.

You know darn well the Bruins will be trying to push the Wings around tonight and I say give it right back to them.

Enough with the shots to the jaw, the whacks on the legs, etc.

The Thanksgiving Eve crowd will get behind the Wings tonight if they come out and play hard from the start.

Otherwise, it could turn ugly.

Time to play some hockey boys and to start establishing your status in the East.

On a side note, thanks for the holiday greetings and the same goes out to you.

Without the 19, who knows were we would be.

It's a live blog #$@#*es!

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous        < 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›      Next »

Little Redhead's avatar

SCORE…..Nice!

Go Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 11/27/13 at 09:00 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what a rush lead by MULEEEEEEEEEEE

followed-up by ... ABBY-DABBY-DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 11/27/13 at 09:00 PM ET

alukacs's avatar

I just called to cancel my centre ice and they said that “this product is non-refundable”—- I guess I’m done with supporting the NHL… What a joke. I pay $180 a year to watch the Wings and every 3rd game is not on Centre Ice… *#$%@& them. *#$%@& them all.

Posted by alukacs on 11/27/13 at 09:00 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Not Marian Hossa with the assist. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Posted by dougie on 11/27/13 at 09:01 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Posted by alukacs on 11/27/13 at 08:00 PM ET

My Center Ice package found me an alternate feed, which is NBCSHD.

Posted by dougie on 11/27/13 at 09:03 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

3 straight brain dead penalties

Posted by Hootinani on 11/27/13 at 09:05 PM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

what’s up, bichez?

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 11/27/13 at 09:05 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

what’s up, bichez?

bichez?  is that french?

Posted by Hootinani on 11/27/13 at 09:08 PM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

I just had a thought.  Kenny is doing everything backwards.  he is trying to keep the veterans and plug in kids here and there to see which ones make it.

what he needs to do is get rid of everyone over 30 not named Datsyuk or Zetterberg, put ALL the kids in the game, and see who does well.

the kids who don’t do well, you replace with seasoned talent.

he’s trying to build it upside down.

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 11/27/13 at 09:09 PM ET

alukacs's avatar

@dougie I live in Canada, so don’t have a whole lot of American Channels… I can watch Nashville in HD or low-def with home or away commentators… No Bruins - Wings. Makes sense…
Next year I will save my money and just go with my usual pirate feeds. I thought I will support the NHL, but it seems that customer service is not one of their strong points. (They wanted to charge me $80 to ship a Winter Classic Jersey…. Thanks, but no thanks)

Posted by alukacs on 11/27/13 at 09:09 PM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

Hootinani, I think it’s Haitian

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 11/27/13 at 09:10 PM ET

MoreShoot's avatar

Evening bitchez, and happy holidays.

Can we get Kronner off the #1 PP?  I’m tired if him missing the net on quality scoring opportunities. I say give Smith some PP time.

Posted by MoreShoot on 11/27/13 at 09:11 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 11/27/13 at 08:09 PM ET

I think that’s called a “full rebuild,” and something Holland is desperately trying to avoid.

Finally caught up on the DVR; not bad so far. Not Hossa makes up for the stupid by driving the net, Smith makes up for the stupid by driving the net and drawing a penalty…

... move Smith up to forward, Mikey.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 11/27/13 at 09:12 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Posted by alukacs on 11/27/13 at 08:09 PM ET

Yeah, that sucks. Seems if NBCSHD has the Amurican feed, it ought to be available to whomever bought a Center Ice package, regardless of which side of a border they live on.

Posted by dougie on 11/27/13 at 09:12 PM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

I say put Franzen between Zetterberg and Alfredsson!

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 11/27/13 at 09:12 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Posted by RedMenace from Team Slovaskimo Fighting Snipers on 11/27/13 at 08:12 PM ET

Just so ya know, you gots my buddy hooked on the Fireball this past weekend. I had a sip. Not bad, not bad.

Posted by dougie on 11/27/13 at 09:14 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

I say put Franzen between Zetterberg and Alfredsson!

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 11/27/13 at 08:12 PM ET

That would be a nice combo.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 11/27/13 at 09:14 PM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

they blow the whistle on a clean win, exactly why?

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 11/27/13 at 09:14 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Hootinani, I think it’s Haitian

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 11/27/13 at 08:10 PM ET

would have been my second guess

Posted by Hootinani on 11/27/13 at 09:15 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Posted by dougie on 11/27/13 at 08:14 PM ET

Just tryin’ to spread the good word, my friend. wink

I think we should shorten “Not Hossa” to “Regret.”

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 11/27/13 at 09:15 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Monster

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 11/27/13 at 09:17 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

” last minute to play ... in this period “

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 11/27/13 at 09:17 PM ET

dougie's avatar

I think we should shorten “Not Hossa” to “Regret.”

That’s when the Wings crossed the Rubicon, IMO. He will forever be Not Hossa in my world.

Posted by dougie on 11/27/13 at 09:18 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Happy Thanksgiving Eve from Tobaccoville, NC, Bitches!

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 11/27/13 at 09:18 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 11/27/13 at 09:19 PM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

when do we get to see Not Hossa’s Kid play?

he couldn’t be any worse than pops.

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 11/27/13 at 09:19 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Have recovered from massive system failure in time to catch end of first period.  Wings up by one, I will take it.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 11/27/13 at 09:19 PM ET

I’m not going to be able to take 2 more periods of them trying to break out of their zone like that. The decisions they make are SO bad.

If this team could move up the ice quickly and fluidly…a lot of problems would disappear, I think.

Posted by CrimsonPhoenix on 11/27/13 at 09:20 PM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

said the coach.  of every team in the NHL grin

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 11/27/13 at 09:20 PM ET

monkey's avatar

NHL GameCenter Live subscription to Unblock-Us.com.  Every feed, every game, every night.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 11/27/13 at 09:21 PM ET

monkey's avatar

he’s trying to build it upside down.

Constantly rebuilding on the fly.  Absurdly difficult.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 11/27/13 at 09:23 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Posted by dougie on 11/27/13 at 08:18 PM ET

Cheeses man, I even Googled that and didn’t get the reference.

Hey, you started it, you get to do whatever you want.

Wow, I didn’t realize Not Hossa got that assist with a broken stick. What dumb-ass luck. Also, how the shit do you high stick ZDENO *#$%@& CHARA?!

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 11/27/13 at 09:23 PM ET

monkey's avatar

That should say

NHL GameCenter Live plus a subscription to Unblock-Us.com.  Every feed, every game, every night.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 11/27/13 at 09:24 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Happy Thanksgiving Eve from Tobaccoville, NC, Bitches!

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 11/27/13 at 08:18 PM ET

What the hell, man, you’re right down the road from me!

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 11/27/13 at 09:24 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Jonathan Ericsson can high stick Zdeno Chara while standing on Mars.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 11/27/13 at 09:25 PM ET

pgoody's avatar

Posted by pgoody on 11/27/13 at 09:25 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Jonathan Ericsson can high stick Zdeno Chara while standing on Mars.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 11/27/13 at 08:25 PM ET

*narrows eyes*

I think I may be suffering from a case of the Brain Fail… I’m missing like, everything tonight.

*#$%@& the holidays.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 11/27/13 at 09:27 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Happy Thanksgiving Eve from Tobaccoville, NC, Bitches!

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 11/27/13 at 08:18 PM ET

45 minutes from the cabin I wish I was at. Smoke ‘em if ya got ‘em.

Posted by dougie on 11/27/13 at 09:28 PM ET

monkey's avatar

ADT- selling fear, year after year.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 11/27/13 at 09:28 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

*#$%@& the holidays.

Posted by RedMenace from Team Slovaskimo Fighting Snipers on 11/27/13 at 08:27 PM ET

Also, Happy Holidays, you smarmy bitches.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 11/27/13 at 09:28 PM ET