Abel to Yzerman

There Is No Substitute

A fellow Navy Wing fan posted this on my Facebook page today…

image

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

RorSchach's avatar

Exactly.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 06/01/12 at 08:33 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

hahahaha ya Bastard.

Yeah the Sh1ts gonna hit the fan if we don’t score some talent.  Expect $9 - $10 Million.  Vinny is getting paid $10M.  Vinny, in Tampa Bay.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 06/01/12 at 08:33 PM ET

Expect $9 - $10 Million.  Vinny is getting paid $10M.  Vinny, in Tampa Bay.

With a sub-$8m cap hit.

If that’s what it takes, I’m fine with it.

Posted by Garth on 06/01/12 at 08:44 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Lids is supposed to throw out the first ball tonight at Comerica Park, it is also the free TV game of the day on mlb.com.  you might have to sign up for an account but not pay anything.  first pitch in 10 minutes so go now.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 06/01/12 at 08:54 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

With a sub-$8m cap hit.

If that’s what it takes, I’m fine with it.

Posted by Garth on 06/01/12 at 06:44 PM ET

By all means.  If we could get both player SUT and player PAR for those terms that will be a bargain this year.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 06/01/12 at 08:57 PM ET

Bent's avatar

Better than my phone.  Swype kept trying to replace “Lidstrom” with “Lindstrom” whenever I typed it yesterday.

Gary Bettman may have designed my phone.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 06/01/12 at 09:52 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

If you have not seen the Mad Genius George Malik’s link to TSN’s tribute to Nick Lidstrom, you can view it here.  This is difficult to watch without getting tears in your eyes.

Naturally the best hockey tribute came from Canada.  Thank you TSN.

TSN Lidstrom Tribute

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 06/01/12 at 10:10 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Gary Bettman may have designed my phone.
Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 06/01/12 at 07:52 PM ET

Getting his 6th Norris they still spelled it wrong.

6 Norris and can't spell it right.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 06/01/12 at 10:22 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Love it, Chief.

cool smile

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 06/02/12 at 11:35 AM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Quick Nick Stick Trick. Irreplaceable.

Lets Go Red Wings In ’13

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 06/02/12 at 01:05 PM ET

hockeychic's avatar

My brother was at the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert at the Joe Friday night and Nick came out onstage!

He is one of a kind.