Abel to Yzerman

The Old Cook Is wavering…unsure if he should feed us

We've been holding back the Lightfoot, saving Gordie for when the time is exactly right.

Well, the time is right. In a musty old hall in Detroyet we pray because this is a biggie.

It's a live blog, bitches. And, yes, your pets have lived long and you've loved them well. Time to, you know, take one for the team.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

RWBill's avatar

I just brought the pets in out of the rain and fed them.  Sleep well, my pretties…. for now.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 05/06/13 at 06:10 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

The cherished, historic, 8 pm start.  Thanks. Gary. Ass.

Hey Perry, here is How I Met Your Mother.

There must be a better joke in there somewhere.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 05/06/13 at 06:12 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Eff poultry… shoot it in the face.
Go Wings.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 05/06/13 at 06:13 PM ET

jeweler's avatar

Perry can suck it, Selanne can help, and that fat frat boy “captain” can hold the camera for them

Posted by jeweler from Grand Rapids, Michigan on 05/06/13 at 06:16 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

It’s a live blog, bitches. And, yes, your pets have lived long and you’ve loved them well. Time to, you know, take one for the team.

Evenin’ Bitches. I’m as nervous as a cat on game day. Thanks Master Chief. I’m all in.

We’re in it to win it. Whore-style.

Let’s Roll.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 05/06/13 at 06:16 PM ET

calquake's avatar

A regular “menage a’ boobs”.

Posted by calquake on 05/06/13 at 06:19 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Least I should be able to get a FSD feed..

Cheers, all.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 05/06/13 at 06:20 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

West Wing!  Are ye around?  I has a question aboot Portland and need some insight.  Please PM me on the Kukla Wire.

Rummy, if you’re out there, check your msgs.

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 05/06/13 at 06:20 PM ET

Surfer Ken's avatar

If I get those lame ass Duck announcers again, my dog better hide.  Im going postal on someone.

Posted by Surfer Ken from San Clemente on 05/06/13 at 06:22 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

We’re in it to win it. Whore-style.

If we win it, that’s how we win it.  We know no other way.

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 05/06/13 at 06:23 PM ET

calquake's avatar

As someone said earlier today, “Win this one or we won’t see another game at JLA this season”.

Posted by calquake on 05/06/13 at 06:24 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

I got nuttin’. Just win dammit!

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 05/06/13 at 06:24 PM ET

jeweler's avatar

I’m ready for the Wings to deliver a good old-fashioned curb stomp to the quack pack.

I want to believe, but these guys are making it hard for me to keep my swagger

Posted by jeweler from Grand Rapids, Michigan on 05/06/13 at 06:25 PM ET

Yzersyuk's avatar

Aloha bitches. Let the pre-vomiting commence.

Posted by Yzersyuk on 05/06/13 at 06:26 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Posted by Surfer Ken from San Clemente on 05/06/13 at 07:22 PM ET

Surfer Ken, I love the avatar and I keep forgetting to tell you.

I have an old glass from Burger King featuring the Bruise Brothers. My kids broke most of the collection, but, that is the one that managed to survive.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 05/06/13 at 06:28 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

I have no words.  just win.

LGRW

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 05/06/13 at 06:28 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Fuch the witch from the North (Toronto).

Win this thing.

Bitches.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 05/06/13 at 06:29 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Bonjour, Master Chief and 19!

Don’t know if I’ll be in the LB, but I’ll be sweating, stressing, hoping, cheering, nail biting, drinking, vomiting, celebrating, mourning (choose any and all that fit) right along with you.

My cat, however, will not be sacrificed. No way. No how.

LET’S GO RED WINGS !!!!!

Just. Win. This. Game.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 05/06/13 at 06:30 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

WIN

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 05/06/13 at 06:30 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

If anyone gets a link for FSD into QuickTime again, that was awesome and worked beautifully.  Great picture and stream.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 05/06/13 at 06:30 PM ET

calquake's avatar

I want to see Pavel and Z play like men possessed tonight.  I want to see the 3rd line score a goal or two.  I want to see the D play like they are pissed.  Lastly I want to see Jimmah play like 5.3 mil a year goalie and steal a game for the Wings.

Posted by calquake on 05/06/13 at 06:30 PM ET

Zqto's avatar

I have no pets
I need to buy a few

Damn it

Posted by Zqto on 05/06/13 at 06:31 PM ET

calquake's avatar

I have no pets
I need to buy a few

Isn’t that why we have neighbors?

Posted by calquake on 05/06/13 at 06:32 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

If the first thing you said happens, the last thing you said probably won’t be necessary. But I’ll take either.

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 05/06/13 at 06:33 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Someone find me the HD Stream for VLC again. Cause I don’t know where the hell it is.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 05/06/13 at 06:35 PM ET

klank's avatar

the bus is on time, yet I will not be.

one shot, one shift, one goal at a time.  beat da dirtybirds!

LGRW!

Posted by klank from the finest hot tub in Marin on 05/06/13 at 06:39 PM ET

Hola, Master Chief.

Went to buy two six-packs of Guinness Draught from Sam’s Club.  Might not be enough.

LGRW.  Do nothing but win, Wings.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 05/06/13 at 06:43 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Win.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 05/06/13 at 06:45 PM ET

dougie's avatar

I need a happy ending tonight, Wings. Badly.

Corey Perry is a reptile whose mother lives in the underground caverns beneath the Denver Airport.

Posted by dougie on 05/06/13 at 06:49 PM ET

Rdwings28's avatar

Here kitty, kitty…............

Posted by Rdwings28 on 05/06/13 at 06:49 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Posted by calquake on 05/06/13 at 07:30 PM ET

Tertiary scoring. Seems like we can’t win without it.

As for the D, I’d settle for fewer keystone kops imitations. Too many ducks left alone in Jimmah’s foyer. Etem’s goal last game was one of those. And outlet passes. For the love of dog make better decisions without hesitation on the outlet passes.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 05/06/13 at 06:50 PM ET

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from Warm and sunny SoCal on 05/06/13 at 07:50 PM ET

65DD’s decisions with the puck is sorely missing in this group.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 05/06/13 at 06:52 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Present!

tell that damn cook to get back to work, we got a game to win.  Broke out the favorite tattered olde shirt for this one.  Yeah, I’ve gone all Billy Barule on this game. Ohhhhhh Billy, Billy, Billy…

Let’s get this LB started….VooX!, old friend, make it a double and hold the lime. I’m feeling lucky.

LGRW !!!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, with 3 fingers of rum & a cigar.. on 05/06/13 at 06:52 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

just

w
i
n

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 05/06/13 at 06:53 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

65DD’s decisions with the puck is sorely missing in this group.
Posted by SYF from the Flood on 05/06/13 at 07:52 PM ET

No Doubt,

I forget who it was that hesitated last game, turned the puck over just inside our blue line and the puck ended up in the net a few second later. It might not have been a D, might have been Brunner.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 05/06/13 at 06:54 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

yes, B-Runner, Capt’n DP

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 05/06/13 at 06:55 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Someone needs to give John Keating a sedative.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 05/06/13 at 06:55 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Evening bitches

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 05/06/13 at 06:56 PM ET

“We dance round in a ring and suppose
But the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”

-Robert Frost

Let’s shoot it, boys.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 05/06/13 at 06:56 PM ET

MoreShoot's avatar

I’m in, and I’m rooting for Sammy. Why?  Because he’s surly and chippy and that’s what I want tonight.

Posted by MoreShoot on 05/06/13 at 06:56 PM ET