Abel to Yzerman

Sour Mash and Cheap Wine Authorized

Short, short, short on time. On my way to PETCO soon to see Joe Nathan blow a 9-run lead.

You know my feelings on this subject: tonite is a must-win, because baby Jesus promised me the Pens.

It's a Live Blog, bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

stonehands-78's avatar

thanks, Chief.

just win, boyz.

Just.

Win.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/11/14 at 06:14 PM ET

Saludos, amigo.  A proper pint of Guinness to you and yours.  If that runs out, I got a bottle or two of Negra Modelo at the ready.

Our.Two.Points.  Earn ‘em, Wings.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 04/11/14 at 06:23 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

PETCO?  game starts in what, 7 hours?  good luck in the traffic.  I’ll be looking for you and the girl I flirted with.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/11/14 at 06:27 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Do you want to get a headache?  You may be able to click on this and see it better.  Teams that start out on the bottom, usually finish on the bottom.  Bottom Boys.
Conf Long 9 Apr

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/11/14 at 06:29 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

I’ll stick with my mass produced canned American beer and lots of’em.
2 points please, that is all.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 04/11/14 at 06:34 PM ET

IwoCPO's avatar

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 04/11/14 at 06:27 PM ET

Starts in 3 hours but I have to go home, get into my Tiger garb, do a bunch of chores and shit required of me so that I can go to three straight Tiger games thereby dominating an entire weekend that could be spent doing whatever SHE wanted to do before I grew some nuts and demanded family attendance at all three games.

And I’ll tell her you said hello.

Posted by IwoCPO from Sunny San Diego, bitches on 04/11/14 at 06:47 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Bring the Tigers’ relievers some good karma, Chief.  I went to quite a few Spring Training games and the team looked soooooooooooo good - except for the bullpen - the “new and improved” bullpen.  They will be the death of the Tigers again, if they can’t get their collective act together.

Meanwhile, Dear Wings…

Just. Win.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 04/11/14 at 06:48 PM ET

Alan's avatar

Two points. Do it, boys.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 04/11/14 at 06:49 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Joe Dead Arm Nathan. He’s a winner.

Just win boys. That’s all.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/11/14 at 07:00 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

I’m uh…. I might be looking for a PieR8 feed for this one. Apparently Dish doesn’t think I can watch it (thanks, Fox Sports Carolinas), and GameCenter Live is blacked out. Yay.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 04/11/14 at 07:16 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Found it, but in SD… ugh. Oh well, better than nothing.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 04/11/14 at 07:19 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Red - Wings Clicky Feed.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/11/14 at 07:22 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Evenin’ Bitches. Have a good time, Master Chief.

Winning is the order of the day.

Let’s Roll!

Let’s Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/11/14 at 07:24 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Thanks Chief!

Nothing Is Impossible!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 04/11/14 at 07:31 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Red - Wings Clicky Feed.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/11/14 at 07:22 PM ET

Awesome feed.  A little quiet…but it’s solid

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/11/14 at 07:32 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

The wink . Thanks Mickey.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/11/14 at 07:32 PM ET

Red - Wings Clicky Feed.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/11/14 at 07:22 PM ET

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 04/11/14 at 07:33 PM ET

calquake's avatar

It’s a great day for a hockey game. L.G.R.W.

Posted by calquake on 04/11/14 at 07:33 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Giggity Goooo.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/11/14 at 07:35 PM ET

dougie's avatar

I Live in the sticks about 25 miles east of Raleigh. Someone opened a brew pub specializing in high alcohol beers 10 minutes from my house. Wasn’t that long ago it was a 20 minute drive to pick up a six pack of Bud.

Although I was initially stoked, this may have not been a great development in the long run. They have my wife on speed dial.

LETS GO RED WINGS

To say that I am hammered would be an understatement

Posted by dougie on 04/11/14 at 07:38 PM ET

Let’s do this, Wings.  Our.Two.Points.  Earn ‘em.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 04/11/14 at 07:38 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

game on

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/11/14 at 07:39 PM ET

First SOG by Dangles and it was a good one.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 04/11/14 at 07:39 PM ET

Hah.  Canes put FOUR skaters on Nike.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 04/11/14 at 07:40 PM ET

Legwand with a great try.  No go.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 04/11/14 at 07:43 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Great power move from Leggy.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 04/11/14 at 07:43 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

holy hell who are these guys in Red and White out there playing Red Wing hockey?

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/11/14 at 07:44 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

To say that I am hammered would be an understatement

Posted by dougie on 04/11/14 at 07:38 PM ET

Well, your typing looks fine to me. No slurrrrring. No foul.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/11/14 at 07:44 PM ET

Komisarek acting like a dick to Nike.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 04/11/14 at 07:44 PM ET

brb, 19.  Dinner time here in the SYF household.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 04/11/14 at 07:46 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Posted by dougie on 04/11/14 at 07:38 PM ET

Well, your typing looks fine to me. No slurrrrring. No foul.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/11/14 at 07:44 PM ET

Only took 20 minutes to type that. I am heading for an early passout, if I were bettiing on it,  but will be dreaming aboot RED WINGS IN DA PLAYOFFS!!

Posted by dougie on 04/11/14 at 07:47 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Howard interfered with/Intent to blow another call.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/11/14 at 07:50 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

jimmy late with the glove

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/11/14 at 07:53 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

ok Come on Wings…...Answer.

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 04/11/14 at 07:53 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

poop

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/11/14 at 07:53 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Quincey just kinda hanging out in the slot, missed the man moving in.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 04/11/14 at 07:53 PM ET

WingFanFormerlyInLA's avatar

Evening bitches…..sigh too many men, gotta be shitting me.

Posted by WingFanFormerlyInLA on 04/11/14 at 07:53 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Jimmy needs to close that gap on the glove side. Twice.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/11/14 at 07:54 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Get right back in it. Now!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/11/14 at 07:55 PM ET

WingFanFormerlyInLA's avatar

Can someone explain to me the logic of having Abby on the Franzen/Dats line?

Posted by WingFanFormerlyInLA on 04/11/14 at 07:56 PM ET