Abel to Yzerman

One Quick Question - Who’s Your MVP?

You have to vote for Detroit's MVP today, who do you have?

My top 3 would be Hronek, Fabbri and Mantha with Hronek taking the top spot.

You?

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

MurrayChadwick's avatar

1) Howard 2) Bernier 3) Bowey = There efforts have cemented in a TOP 3 PICK BABY!!!!

Posted by MurrayChadwick from YzerGod's pixie dust fueled bandwagon on 12/13/19 at 09:33 AM ET

Can I pick Paul Boyer?

Posted by George0211 on 12/13/19 at 09:51 AM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

MVP? As in Most Volatile Person? I’m gonna have to go with CharDee.

As for the Most Valuable Player, it’s way too early to tell. Everything depends on what happens in the nexy 49 games. The person who may be the most valuable over the next few years is probably Hronek, although I do love the way Fabbri plays.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 12/13/19 at 10:49 AM ET

On a team this thin, a sleeper pick might be Little Bert.

I can see why guys would love having a player like that
on their team and line.

Points, jam, supporting and finishing plays, always there
for his teammates, plays way bigger than his size.

Fabbri is the best new arrival for sure (not that anyone asked) and I appreciate
how he agitates and plays with passion as well as the
playmaking and skilled, confident finish he adds. What a steal.
With Dekeyser out for so long, runner up has got to be Nemeth.
Not spectacular in any way, but solid defensive D who can eat minutes.

Posted by lefty.30 on 12/13/19 at 10:59 AM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Id go with Bert or Fabbri for the serious answer (no defenseman on this team could seriously be considered), but I think MC has it right.

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 12/13/19 at 01:02 PM ET

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

Darren Helm, I think he has been one of the most consistent players

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 12/13/19 at 02:01 PM ET

WingedRider's avatar

Hronek has quietly turned into the Wings Top D Man, high mins, PP, PK.

Hard to ignore Larkin, Lil Bert , Mantha, Fabbri (fingers still crossed)  but the Wings have only 1 1st pairing D, they have No Goalies so that is easy for me.

Posted by WingedRider from Saskatoon, SK on 12/13/19 at 04:07 PM ET