Abel to Yzerman

Man…You Guys Are NUTSO and I Frigging DIG It.

He's a hockey player.  Admittedly, the best player in the world, but still a hockey player.

I'm not talking about Todd Bertuzzi, but he's a serial killer and I'd still let him father my children.

Pavel Datsyuk?

Back off.  It's like his 8th language, and who really gives a shit what he says about this as long as he and baby Jesus get us to 23 and then to 12.

You want to discriminate against someone?  I do. I like it. I think it's fun. I discriminate against Blues fans.  Because they're all dicks. Every single one of them. And their team has never won jack squat so they have no right to be arrogant, like we are. We've earned it.

There. Chastise that. Bitches.

Everybody's all upset and shit.  If you want to keep it up and argue? Do it here. I like reading it.

See you in a month, or a few days, or tomorrow or something.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 >       Next »

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

I was hoping you’d just keep the post titled “Man…You Guys” with no text in it.

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 08/23/13 at 05:36 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

And their team has never won jack squat so they have no right to be arrogant

This is true.

However, in The Hockey News Yearbook just out, they pick, yup, the Blues to win the Stanley Cup. In my 28 years of subscribing to THN I don’t remember a Cup prediction looking so, I dunno’,  weird.

Not because the Blues don’t have a good team, and not because it’s crazy to think they could win it all, because they could.

But it just looks so strange to see the Blues in the favorite’s position. It just looks wrong.

But, I am talking hockey, so I digress.

So, how ‘bout that Trayvon Martin ruling?

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 08/23/13 at 05:39 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 08/23/13 at 05:39 PM ET

That can’t be true, cause I have it on good Canadian authority that Ottawa is going win the Cup and Detroit is going to be the whipping post of the Atlantic.  And really, who knows hockey better than the Canadian media?

Posted by Hootinani on 08/23/13 at 05:45 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

I hate this damned state.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 08/23/13 at 06:03 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Oh excuse me, this ‘Republic’...we’re too good to be a ‘State’.

42jeff's avatar

So, how ‘bout that Trayvon Martin ruling?

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 08/23/13 at 05:39 PM ET

Who?

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 08/23/13 at 06:07 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Thank you Bill Houlihan! All Datsyuk owes us is Stanley Cups. Nothing more, nothing less. Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 08/23/13 at 06:32 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Who?

Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 08/23/13 at 06:07 PM ET

Trayvon Martin, a judge in Poughkeepsie, NY, who ruled Bob Barker had no right to tell people to get their pets spayed or neutered all those years.

The lawsuits from nutless cats and dogs will be countless.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 08/23/13 at 07:05 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

The lawsuits from nutless cats and dogs will be countless.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 08/23/13 at 07:05 PM E

Ohhhhhhh…...THAT guy!

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 08/23/13 at 09:02 PM ET

EDJ's avatar

Hey, let’s all be tolerant and nice to everyone… except the people I think are wrong.

It’s strange how we’re willing to let most people think whatever they want and live their lives however they want… except about some things, most of which don’t really matter to us. We don’t even know what Datsyuk really thinks. But regardless, he should agree with whatever I think right?

Posted by EDJ on 08/23/13 at 09:13 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Posted by EDJ on 08/23/13 at 09:13 PM ET

That’s like…your opinion…man…

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 08/23/13 at 10:14 PM ET

EDJ's avatar

right… how dare I.

Posted by EDJ on 08/23/13 at 10:16 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Just abide, man.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 08/23/13 at 10:56 PM ET

We need a Sam Elliott gif.

Posted by HockeyinHD on 08/23/13 at 11:20 PM ET

calquake's avatar

I hate everybody… including you Chief.

Posted by calquake on 08/23/13 at 11:43 PM ET

redxblack's avatar

Datsyuk comes across as a kind and accepting sort of person. He’s said repeatedly that he speaks one and a half languages. I can’t get upset for what was likely a linguistic issue.

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 08/24/13 at 12:22 AM ET

Primis's avatar

Just abide, man.

Posted by mrfluffy from Long Beach on 08/23/13 at 10:56 PM ET

Or imbibe.

Posted by Primis on 08/24/13 at 12:24 AM ET

NIVO's avatar

You’re all gheyz! There, everyone is equal.

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 08/24/13 at 01:22 AM ET

Zqto's avatar

I’ve said in the original thread, that Dats had disappointed me
But that was before I knew Ben Affleck will be the next Batman!
My mind has been blown in a way, my previous concerns dont mean crap right now

Ben freaking Affleck!

As the GOD DAMN BATMAN!

Posted by Zqto on 08/24/13 at 03:35 AM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

I’ve said in the original thread, that Dats had disappointed me
But that was before I knew Ben Affleck will be the next Batman

Yea, kinda puts things in perspective. wink

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 08/24/13 at 08:00 AM ET

joedaiceman's avatar

I say it to much - you are the best chief

Posted by joedaiceman on 08/24/13 at 08:45 AM ET

squirrely's avatar

Posted by squirrely from Dirty Jersey on 08/24/13 at 09:48 AM ET

pgoody's avatar

Posted by pgoody on 08/24/13 at 12:16 PM ET

pgoody's avatar

And to go along with Datysuk’s frankness, I’ll say this, religion of any kind is really fuching stupid, an incredible waste of time, and exponentially divisive and destructive…

Posted by pgoody on 08/24/13 at 12:29 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

cool smile

That is all, Master Chief.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 08/24/13 at 12:59 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Stunningly, that’ s how I feel when I read 98% of your posts

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 08/24/13 at 01:06 PM ET

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 08/24/13 at 01:38 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

Posted by pgoody on 08/24/13 at 12:29 PM ET

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.  I wrote that.  Someone else thought it up, but I wrote it.

I dig we have a Monster AND a Serial Killer on the team.. and everyone knows Z is a Beast.

We could use a good hookers and coke story from someone on the Wings right about now, my money would be on Smith or Quincey.  Feels like Dad just hit Mom at the dinner table, around here.

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 08/24/13 at 11:44 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

WTF, over?

Apparently Pavs talks shit…..Judge Martin protects puppies and this (Posted by SYF from minding the gap on 08/24/13 at 01:38 PM ET ) SOB needs a well placed .45 ...guess the target.

The 19 needs their puppies….and those frickin cats…(pelts)

The “off” season rolls on….seems like only yesterday I was hoofing it in to the Honda Ponda in 91 degrees of heat with the Cap’n to watch the boys school the DuhUcks.

Stay healthy bitches, nail down those tans,....this ain’t gonna be no short season….

KATE…jeebus I miss ya…..is it October yet?

Let’s GO Red Wings !!!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the prospect shuffle.... on 08/25/13 at 01:19 AM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

KATE…jeebus I miss ya…..is it October yet?

Let’s GO Red Wings !!!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, sipping rum, tanning, chillaxing on 08/25/13 at 01:19 AM ET

I miss ya immensely, Rummy.

BTW, Does SYF hate us? MAKE IT STOP!  And, I don’t care who gets offended.
I can’t block that on the whore iPad.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 08/25/13 at 11:00 AM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

“Back off.  It’s like his 8th language, and who really gives a shit what he says about this as long as he and baby Jesus get us to 23 and then to 12.”

+19

thanks, Chief.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 08/25/13 at 12:51 PM ET

SnLO's avatar

I think it’s time for some intermission entertainment.  We could all use something else to occupy our minds.

Posted by SnLO from the sub great-white north on 08/25/13 at 08:25 PM ET

dougie's avatar

WHAT???......I go off the grid for a few days and come back to find people with strong opinions actually arguing with each other on the Internet??

How can this be?

My observation is that anyone who needs a high level of drama over much of anything just might be a little “light in their loafers”. Go pick an argument with an actual person in your life. It’s easy, it’s fun, it’s rewarding.

Posted by dougie on 08/26/13 at 10:08 AM ET

monkey's avatar

LOUD NOISES

Posted by monkey from Finland on 08/26/13 at 07:45 PM ET

cementslinger's avatar

Celebrities of all types use their social standings to have their political voices heard.  Frikkin Dangles voices his choice of faith and some of you bitches go apeshit. Whether or not he supports gays in professional sports or not doesn’t affect what ends up on your dinner table, the economy, nor the gas prices.

You bitches need to stop watching Oprah, Steve Wilkos and CNN and start watching Dirty Hairy movies. Charles fuching Bronson.  Archie Bunker would kick all your asses just for being so simple minded!

Posted by cementslinger from Midland MI on 08/27/13 at 12:23 PM ET

Primis's avatar

Posted by cementslinger from Midland MI on 08/27/13 at 12:23 PM ET

That one sounds like the kind of movie that PPV and on a channel number like 993… or on Cinemax at 12:30pm on a weeknight.

Posted by Primis on 08/27/13 at 02:47 PM ET

cementslinger's avatar

Posted by Primis on 08/27/13 at 02:47 PM ET

It’s exactly that movie. You’ve seen it as well?

Posted by cementslinger from Midland MI on 08/27/13 at 05:49 PM ET

stayouttamalibu's avatar

By far the best posts in this thread have been the Lebowski gifs.

Posted by stayouttamalibu from California on 08/29/13 at 02:16 AM ET

monkey's avatar

It’s exactly that movie. You’ve seen it as well?

He fixes the cable?

Posted by monkey from Finland on 08/30/13 at 10:09 PM ET

cementslinger's avatar

He fixes the cable?

Posted by monkey from Finland on 08/30/13 at 10:09 PM ET

All while eating a PB&J sammich.

Posted by cementslinger from Midland MI on 08/31/13 at 08:34 AM ET